Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is based on a military uniform, but the real point is that she it rendered her exceptionally sexually attractive while thwarting that which presumed to take her virginity by force.

Yes, I'm sure most men looking at a hot girl in a school uniform are thinking about the military. And everyone knows the most empowering way to respond to attempted rape is to quickly change into a pair of Daisy Dukes. :)

Yes, I'm sure most men looking at a hot girl in a school uniform are thinking about the military. And everyone knows the most empowering way to respond to attempted rape is to quickly change into a pair of Daisy Dukes. :)

She wasn't dressed like that for any of her prospective rapists.

This thread really cracks me up. So much going over and over for a popcorn movie. :lol Which honestly is a good thing on a discussion board.

yea all this rape talk is really weird. The movie was an action funfest, not really nothing to talk about. But whatever if you guys find somthing interesting to look into then its all good in da hood lol.

Which misses the broader point of feminism being defined by victimization, the epitome of which is rape.

The push for equality is always defined by victimization. But suffrage has nothing to do with rape. Equal pay for equal work has nothing to do with rape. Claiming feminism is defined by rape is like saying the black civil rights movement is defined by rape...

it's a shame most of the posts in this thread are now about how awful people thought the film was or how big of a freakish rape obsessed pervert they think Snyder is. :lol

I guess I may be gullible or naive, but I didn't notice anything too "overt" in the film and wasn't too bothered by it. But after reading some posts and seeing how people percieved certain things, I kind of just have an ick feeling.. :lol I'm female by the way.

:lol I've been avoiding commenting on this thread much because every comment against or for the film has been severely loaded but it is a fascinating read.

The push for equality is always defined by victimization. But suffrage has nothing to do with rape. Equal pay for equal work has nothing to do with rape. Claiming feminism is defined by rape is like saying the black civil rights movement is defined by rape...

True victimization is defined by subjection by force, and pay disparity doesn't qualify.

Claiming that feminism is defined by the suffragist movement is ignoring the fact that women have been able to vote for a long time (a right that was denied by force. i.e. government fiat), yet the feminist movement persists to this day.

I'm defining feminism as dependent upon rape. The only crime of force that can be defined by femininity of gender is rape. I don't see what else could be called feminism if victimization is the essential characteristic of any fight for equality.

This movie is more then a popcorn movie. Not much more, but more...

That's right, it's "mindless fun."

Good: OMG TEH AWESOME!!!!! WE NEEDZ DA HOT TOYZ!!!1!1! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Watchable, I guess: "Mindless fun"
Crap: "Popcorn movie"

Eh.. i will go see it anyway..will i like it enough to justify buying a babydoll figure??, maybe not but i'd probably buy the hot toys figure anyway if she turns out well, i wish hot toys had got the kickass license i'd much prefer a hitgirl figure.

zack looks so sad in is last Interview i really feel bad for him.:(

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hWKxWvHZ3sM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ek0kkSV_kCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

it's a shame most of the posts in this thread are now about how awful people thought the film was or how big of a freakish rape obsessed pervert they think Snyder is.

On other forums its called "thread crapping" and I think its lame when you have a group of people buzzing off a movie or enthusiastically discussing something and others jump in just to derail the thread with their own negativity as a means of seeking attention.

Expressing a contrary opinion is one thing. Belaboring a negative opinion for pages on end is another.

Back