Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STK616816.jpg

Waited a long time to get this. :)

Just got the Iron Man 3: The Art Of. awesome book containing movie scene images, storyboards, history and suit gantry.

This pretty much covers all of AoU, so all related material is included along with the main storyline. And yes it's a hc.

A lot more Wolverine than Ultron...
Going to read through it again.

This is what bothered me, I wanted loads of Awesome Ultron stuff & all we got really was a story about Wolverine

Pretty annoying but it was still an interesting read & has paved the way for the Infinity & Hunger arcs so needs reading first IMO

Neil

I wasnt too crazy about Ultron, It started awesome, went down hill really fast, then slowly climbed to a mediocre story. Infinity has been pretty good so far though, I think it also started off great and has gone to a steady good story. Still nothing to write home about though. Im not sure if you are reading the Battle of the Atom story but I think that ones is FANTASTIC! Much better than the Avengers stories in my opinion.

The main story almost feels like it left out Ultron for most of it. Mainly backstory, repeat... then you get a few panels of the fight, then it's over. It's a nice collection with a lot to read, not the strongest story/writing....? Love how the Hulk always seems to be absent from these large scale crossovers. Rulk doesn't count.

Just read Aquaman The Trench, really enjoyed it. Been wanting to pick it up for a while as it seemed to be getting great reviews from everyone. Never imagined I'd be enjoying an Aquaman comic so much. Can't wait to pick up the second trade now.

It also made me feel confident that an Aquaman film could be really good if done right. It was the main character I was always thinking would be hard to have his own film, but I think it could be really cool.

Last edited:
I've got a stack of the villains month issues as well as Forever Evil 1 but haven't read them yet as I haven't read Trinity War. Just ordered those issues online though so will get caught up soon hopefully. What's the general consensus on villains month? Been any good?

Back