Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that whole book is fantastic. Apparently Morrison had originally envisioned my h different art work, I think he said someone like Brian Bolland. And Dave McKean was really against the idea of drawing it but eventually came around. Can you imagine that book with a much more "regular" art style?

Something like Living Hell?

4251941967_6a95b6f0a0_o_zpsfc58e1f3.jpg

Not a Batman tale, but I liked it a lot!

And Bolland's art would've been great! However, this will always stand apart from the others just because of the artwork. Truly an exclusive.

I just ordered The Odyssey Marvel Illustrated. Does anyone know any good places I can search for The Iliad Marvel Illustrated?

Something like Living Hell?

4251941967_6a95b6f0a0_o_zpsfc58e1f3.jpg

Not a Batman tale, but I liked it a lot!

And Bolland's art would've been great! However, this will always stand apart from the others just because of the artwork. Truly an exclusive.

Yeah, I really enjoyed Living Hell. It was really good and seems quite underrated as no one really ever mentions it. Although it made me want to read more of the great white shark but he never really shows up much after that book.

Yeah, I really enjoyed Living Hell. It was really good and seems quite underrated as no one really ever mentions it. Although it made me want to read more of the great white shark but he never really shows up much after that book.

I know. It sure is pretty freaky. And yes, Warren White could have proved to be a nice villain. Maybe DC didn't want another guy who looked like Black Mask. :dunno

in the last 3 weeks ive read
Star Wars: Darth Plagueis
Star Wars: Dynasty of Evil
Star Wars Kenobi
Halo: First strike
I was disappointed in Kenobi and was very pleased and happy I finally finished the Bane series. Darth Plagueis is now one of my all time fav books and I highly recommend it!
The Halo book is a great way to get any answer your looking for about the other Spartans besides Master Chief.

Just bought new copies of the GOTG Vols 1-4 & Nova Vols 1-6 TPB's and now i'm done with the cosmic marvel stories from Annihilation - Annihilators and can just stick to the cheaper current releases from GOTG, Nova & Infinity. Can't wait to read through them all, on Annihilation Conquest atm and will finish up at Realm of the Kings as i've already read Annihilators. No HT's i want means i had the free money to get these and now i need to save again to get the GOTG HT figures.

Just bought new copies of the GOTG Vols 1-4 & Nova Vols 1-6 TPB's and now i'm done with the cosmic marvel stories from Annihilation - Annihilators and can just stick to the cheaper current releases from GOTG, Nova & Infinity. Can't wait to read through them all, on Annihilation Conquest atm and will finish up at Realm of the Kings as i've already read Annihilators. No HT's i want means i had the free money to get these and now i need to save again to get the GOTG HT figures.

NICE!!!!!!!

I Expect they set you back a pretty penny?

I'm still trying to get volumes 2-4 of the GOTG TPB's
I have managed to grab a lot of the individual issues to make up volume 2 but the issues for Volume 3 & 4 have proved more difficult :(

Hope you enjoy them

Neil

NICE!!!!!!!

I Expect they set you back a pretty penny?

I'm still trying to get volumes 2-4 of the GOTG TPB's
I have managed to grab a lot of the individual issues to make up volume 2 but the issues for Volume 3 & 4 have proved more difficult :(

Hope you enjoy them

Neil

~£250 for all 10 posted, the ease of getting them all new and together for around £25 a book made it worthwhile to me, especially as some of them go for over £50 secondhand. I only read Cosmic Marvel so they were a must for me, and my OCD won't let me collect single issues :cuckoo:

~£250 for all 10 posted, the ease of getting them all new and together for around £25 a book made it worthwhile to me, especially as some of them go for over £50 secondhand. I only read Cosmic Marvel so they were a must for me, and my OCD won't let me collect single issues :cuckoo:

Blimey that's alot in one go but well worth it...like you said it can be a pain to get them singularly & they are hugely expensive at times.
I still need to finish off buying the Realm & War of Kings trades.

Hope you do some pics of them just so I can gaze lovingly at them all ;) lol

I do need to get Annihilation Book 2 in HC it the TPB looks out of place nestled between the HC's for Vol 1 & 3 :gah:

Congrats again on getting them.

Neil

Blimey that's alot in one go but well worth it...like you said it can be a pain to get them singularly & they are hugely expensive at times.
I still need to finish off buying the Realm & War of Kings trades.

Hope you do some pics of them just so I can gaze lovingly at them all ;) lol

I do need to get Annihilation Book 2 in HC it the TPB looks out of place nestled between the HC's for Vol 1 & 3 :gah:

Congrats again on getting them.

Neil

Thanks bud, will post some pics when everything arrives before i get lost in a cosmic adventure of reading :wink1: i'm not sure about picking up the two x-men tpb's that fit into the war of kings arc, depends if i can find them cheap i suppose (not an x-men fan so don't wanna pay lots) after those it's just the 2 Beta Ray Bill tpb's i wanna get later on

Good luck in getting Annihilation Vol 2 in HC, would drive me nuts if they weren't the same

Ordered the complete deluxe set of "Y the last Man" a few days ago :panic: :yess:
Fingers crossed it's as good as everyone says it is :pray:

I've been reading Y The Last Man and it is awesome. Fables is still my favorite Vertigo thus far, though. :monkey3

Just bought every issue of Fables 1 - 134 all first prints. I've heard nothing but good things about it and I played the game and thought it was amazing.

Some new arrivals :) all new condition but the GOTG & Nova ones are exceptional! Like they came out the factory perfect :yess:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Still to come:
War of Kings TPB
Realm of Kings TPB
Silver Surfer In Thy Name TPB

Back