Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure where to put this so I'll put it here......

New From James Luceno - Pre-Order Now

spacer2x2.gif
spacer2x2.gif
spacer2x2.gif
spacer2x2.gif
Catalyst (Star Wars): A Rogue One Novel (B&N Exclusive Edition)
spacer2x2.gif
The must-have prequel novel to Rogue One: A Star Wars Story—the upcoming film, set before the events of Star Wars: A New Hope, that reveals the untold story of the rebel effort to steal the plans to the Death Star!

This Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition includes a double-sided pull-out poster featuring two Death Star prints.

I just picked up Detective Comics Rebirth #934, Superman Rebirth #1, Batman Rebirth #2, and Green Lantern Rebirth #1.

I just restructured my Pull-List because I kept adding things, and it got out of hand in the end. I cancelled some stuff, tried some new, but I'm here to ask whether anyone is pulling Ellis' "The Wild Storm". It's basically a reboot of Wildstorm, and it looks and sounds crazy good IMO. Ultimates^2 is another I'd recommend, as it's going even more cosmic this time. Plus, the Maker is gonna be in it! Moon knight is also great as usual. Currently though, my favourite book has to be Priest's Deathstroke. The guy is killing it, just like he did on Black Panther all those years ago (and now we have pretentious Coates ****ing it all up)...

PS: Go and buy Infamous Iron Man. It's probably the only book in years that Bendis is actually trying to write. The art is great as usual, and come on, it's DOOM! Seriously though, I **** on Bendis every day, but he's actually trying this time.

I got Supergirl/Rebirth, Hellblazer, Suicide Squad coming in this wave

Thoughts on Hellblazer? I ain't exactly loving it thus far, but it's better than the previous vol IMO.

I continue to avoid Marvel on my pull-list. Not until they drop the prices. Just sticking with TMNT, walking dead, invincible, outcast, and Reborn (pretty interesting new series from Image)

I continue to avoid Marvel on my pull-list. Not until they drop the prices. Just sticking with TMNT, walking dead, invincible, outcast, and Reborn (pretty interesting new series from Image)

Fully agree on Marvel, I've dropped everything I had on my pull list (used to be 10+ titles) from them except for Amazing Spider-Man, and that's only because he is my favorite character and I collect all the amazing runs. The $3.99 doesn't bother me so much but the never ending events/crossovers/tie-ins is what has killed Marvel for me. Plus the fact they don't have a set release schedule. I get they are just trying to grab as much cash as they can but do we really need 9 deadpool issues a week? Seems they just care about selling book rather than actually telling a great story.

Only DC books I pick up are Batman related (Main Title, Detective, All-Star).

Pretty much been staying in Image & Vertigo as of late. So many amazing titles from them! Southern Bastards, I hate Fairyland, Rumble, Black Road, Kill or Be Killed, Reborn, Unfollow, and my two current favorite ongoings Deadly Class & Nailbiter.

Man, how things have changed...

dare.jpg

1965 Daredevil 12cents (falling apart / terrible condition - poor thing).
2016 Spider Women $4.99 (not even 2017 "current" and was $4.99).

dare2.jpg

dare3.jpg

When I was a kid comics were $1.00

My latest comic books that I have been interested in have mainly been "Image" comics.
Really enjoyed: Rumble, Fairyland, Wytches, Papergirls, etc.

I have lost interest to a degree, and have not been buying many comics of late.
I will always have a soft spot for Marvel but honestly they have kinda lost me..

The new CotD comics have got my interest though.

It's just like reading books. If the story is good, then it's fun to read. Not all comics are good. Not by a long shot. I mainly stick to IDW and Image.

Back