Your All Time Favorite Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cyborg_aff1.jpg

:lol

j/k

Star_Wars_Empire.jpg

but Cyborg was a cool movie :rock

i love Cyborg!!!! (or should I say, loveD it)

I was a Van Damme nut back when he was big. Cyborg, Kickboxer, Double Impact, Lionheart, Bloodsport... I loved them all.

Forgive the coming image mass here...I tried to make it easy...

My favorite movie…JAWS. Easy.
But, I love so many movies, that it is not easy for me to say so simply, so I say this…these…these top ten, for now, are my favorites…

001JAWS.jpg

00220KUSEA.jpg

003SWEP4.jpg

004ALIEN.jpg

005BATMAN.jpg

006METROPOLIS.jpg

007NOSFERATU.jpg

008NAPOLEON.jpg

009DARKCITY.jpg

010GOJIRA.jpg

(with sincerest apologies to many already listed, Seven Samurai, which I dearly love, Batman Begins, Amadeus, the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy, which I cannot separate or consider in any form other than the full versions, the ORIGINAL 1933 King Kong, which I have loved since childhood and who’s main character I have actually held in my hands in my lifetime, The Shawshank Redemption, which remains the most watchable movie for me too…The Crow, which was utter brilliance all the way, Conan the Barbarian for it’s sheer power, and yes, even the much maligned but still cool as hell, original Highlander…beyond these, there are way too many to limit to lists or favorites like this.)

WOW where to begin. I am an 80's boy so here goes it. No forget it.... This will have to wait for tomorrow. Way to many! :D

Back