Your All Time Favorite Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The three LOTR movies but I consider them all one film really. So I'll go with those. The SW Saga would fall in at #2. My #3 is the original 12 angry men. Love that flick.

Man i forgot were this was from!!! I remember hes telling the kid about the watch and how he had it up his ass:rotfl

"I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."

Walken was perfect.

The three LOTR movies but I consider them all one film really. So I'll go with those. The SW Saga would fall in at #2. My #3 is the original 12 angry men.

I consider the LOTR trilogy, SW saga, Indiana Jones films, E.T., Pirates of the Carribean trilogy, and the original Superman to be one giant film, so that's my #1 choice.

My #2 choice is all the movies of the 80's, Peter Jackson's King Kong, and Jaws.

#3 is Shawshank Redemption.

Man it was hard picking just three! :)

a%3E

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You Bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill figure it out!!! But with no help of the internet or you guys!!!!! I Got This!!

I have been thinkign about this and I just can't narrow it down to one. There are just too many I love for different reasons.

Shawshank Redemption
Jaws
Star Wars ( A New Hope )
The Crow
The Godfather
LOTR - Fellowship of the Ring

Just to name a few......I can't pick one over the other for different reasons and there are many others I'd add to the list.

Back