Puss in Boots: The Last Wish

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still too much of a stigma that animation is "just for kids" here in the west though.
It's very sad. I do hope this changes though, as the younger generations have embraced manga over American comics, and with this has come an interest in Anime. I hope this interest continues into adulthood.

I'm an avid watcher of Anime, and I and my partner (who I've made interested in it) are always going through at least one series at any time. I was very glad Netflix (in Australia) finally allowed me to watch Monster - give it a go if you haven't seen it and if it's available.

Just got done watching it on Peacock w/ the kids. The littlest one was a lil' jarred by a goon getting reduced to bones, but overall we were very happy with the film. As mentioned, the action sequences are very slick, voice talent is tops and it keeps a great pace. Death Wolf is just too cool for us adults who admire relentless and highly competent villains. Two plumb thumbs up!

I just watched it! Wow!! What an amazing film! It really has a different meaning for the parents than the kids. Perhaps the deepest script for an original movie in years. I do not want to spoiled it, but wow! Perhaps a perfect film. I can’t find a fault with it. So Kebron and I agree on something? So far the world isn’t ending. Maybe “is it just right.”

Honestly people have more memory of this than avatar 2. Have no idea how that made so much money when no one talks about it

I just watched it! Wow!! What an amazing film! It really has a different meaning for the parents than the kids. Perhaps the deepest script for an original movie in years. I do not want to spoiled it, but wow! Perhaps a perfect film. I can’t find a fault with it. So Kebron and I agree on something? So far the world isn’t ending. Maybe “is it just right.”

It really does. As a fencer (Longsword, Saber, etc) and being over 50, I definitely got a different message from it than my 10 year old daughter.

It really does. As a fencer (Longsword, Saber, etc) and being over 50, I definitely got a different message from it than my 10 year old daughter.
Perhaps it is really the kids version of the Seventh Seal. Last Wish really hit me hard. My kids loved it but like you, it totally had a different meaning for me. Glad you and your family enjoyed it as much as mine.

Back