Your All Time Favorite Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHHH.....it's too hard to pick just ONE........Though I LOVE LOTR, Apocalypto, The Godfather 1 & 2, Gladiator, Galaxy Quest....I think I would have to pick this one:

417px-The_insider_movie_poster_1999.jpg

:rock:rock Great Score!!!!!! to!!! this movie is the ****!

:rock:rock Great Score!!!!!! to!!! this movie is the ****!

P!tu I have finally gained some respect for you!!!! :lol :lol :lol THIS SCORE IS F'N FANTASTIC!!! It is one of my all time favorite CDs ever created. The score + Michael Mann's directing + great cinematography + 2 awesome actors = JEN'S FAVORITE MOVIE. :D :D :D

P.S. I got to see Lisa Gerrard perform many of the songs from this soundtrack at a small theater here in Seattle. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Bannister IS F'N FANTASTIC!!! He is my all time favorite member here. His posts+ his awesomeness + his use of emoticons + being a kurgan = JEN'S favorite board member. :D :D :D

I am honored. Thank you.

P!tu I have finally gained some respect for you!!!! :lol :lol :lol THIS SCORE IS F'N FANTASTIC!!! It is one of my all time favorite CDs ever created. The score + Michael Mann's directing + great cinematography + 2 awesome actors = JEN'S FAVORITE MOVIE. :D :D :D

P.S. I got to see Lisa Gerrard perform many of the songs from this soundtrack at a small theater here in Seattle. Gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Lisa Gerrard & Pieter!!!! i mean!!! its freaking awesome!! plus Additional music by Graeme Revell!!! you cant go wrong!!! one of my top Score of all time!!! Oh and thanks for respecting me know! My Queen!!!:lol

WHAT!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Thats ****ing awesome!! sorry just saw the PS. My god!!! i hate you!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Thats ****ing awesome!! sorry just saw the PS. My god!!! i hate you!!!!!!!!!

It was just about 5 months ago.....Lady has some pipes on her!!!! She performed all the songs that she sings in on the soundtrack....and it was amazing. I was in the 3rd row....she's such a classy lady with one of the best voices I have ever heard. I also loved her work on the Gladiator soundtrack.

It was just about 5 months ago.....Lady has some pipes on her!!!! She performed all the songs that she sings in on the soundtrack....and it was amazing. I was in the 3rd row....she's such a classy lady with one of the best voices I have ever heard. I also loved her work on the Gladiator soundtrack.

You stay classy Jen.
Burgandy.jpeg

OMG i envy you so much!!!! I can only dream of seeing her sing Sacrifice live!!!:monkey2:monkey2 Im glad it was you!!! and not some low life!!!! Thats awesome Jen!!!

OMG i envy you so much!!!! I can only dream of seeing her sing Sacrifice live!!!:monkey2:monkey2 Im glad it was you!!! and not some low life!!!! Thats awesome Jen!!!

Thanks P!tu! :) The Tempest is another one of my favs.

Bannister - you are Crazy!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

and dangerous:
topgun2.jpg

admitedly I saw this movie when it came out (i was 12), and i freaking loved every single minute of it.

and I just had to chime in, The Insider rocks!!! I have to get the score for this one. I love Lisa Gerrard! I wish I could have seen Dead Can Dance live.

Back