Your All Time Favorite Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one answer, your 1 favorite movie! Mine is below.

The absolute best piece of cinema and I have seen a vast amount of movies from most eras!

YOU SIR RULE! THAT IS MY ALL-TIME MOVIE! DUSTY AND I EVEN DISCUSSED IT MONTHS AGO HOW MUCH WE LOVE THAT MOVIE AND NEED 1/6 FIGURES!

Hands down, without a doubt. My favorite since I was 9 years old.

amadeusver1dt6.jpg

Excellent movie choice bud! And you being a musician yourself... it's not surprising to say the least.

I've never seen it. Is it any good? What's it about? :monkey1

I believe that it's a musical.

An all-singing, all-dancing smorgasbord of sensational sights and sounds sure to touch the heart, tickle the funny bone and tingle the spine. To see it is to be transfixed by an unprecedented and heretofore unimaginable feast of bountiful cinematic pleasures the likes of which might never again grace the silver screen. Often imitated but never equaled, it is the indisputable pinnacle of Hollywood craftsmanship and the consummate entertainment experience of our time.

I believe that it's a musical.

An all-singing, all-dancing smorgasbord of sensational sights and sounds sure to touch the heart, tickle the funny bone and tingle the spine. To see it is to be transfixed by an unprecedented and heretofore unimaginable feast of bountiful cinematic pleasures the likes of which might never again grace the silver screen. Often imitated but never equaled, it is the indisputable pinnacle of Hollywood craftsmanship and the consummate entertainment experience of our time.

How right you are!!!! (well atleast everyting after the tickle the funny bone part):rock :rock :rock :rock :cool::cool::lol:lol

Star Wars: A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi

Honorable mentions...

Star Wars Episode I, II, III
Saving Private Ryan
E.T.
Once Upon A Time In The West
Reservoir Dog, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
Shawshank Redemption
Alien, Aliens
Jurassic Park
Rio Bravo

and many more...:D

Conan the Barbarian is an excellent choice P!tu!!! It is probably my #2 film, and most definitely in the top 5 :rock

And King, what else can I say but :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Tarrantino rocks!!!

:rock :rock

haven't seen Rio Bravo... will have to check that out. I JUST saw The Searchers on HD DVD. My first John Wayne movie and it was amazing (and gorgeous to look at).

Star Wars: A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Return Of The Jedi

Honorable mentions...

Star Wars Episode I, II, III
Saving Private Ryan
E.T.
Once Upon A Time In The West
Reservoir Dog, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2
Shawshank Redemption
Alien, Aliens
Jurassic Park
Rio Bravo

and many more...:D

Tarrantino rocks!!!

:rock :rock

haven't seen Rio Bravo... will have to check that out. I JUST saw The Searchers on HD DVD. My first John Wayne movie and it was amazing (and gorgeous to look at).

Damn straight he does... He never fails to entertain:rock

I highly recommend Rio Bravo, one of my all-time favorite westerns... Everybody in it is great:rock

Have The Searchers on DVD (50th Anniversary box-set) buut havn't seen it yet.

Back