Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's crazy, right?

All this time we've been being programmed to believe that a good figure couldn't be produced for less than $170 or so. HT wants you to believe $200 is the low bar.

You look at this for $100 and then at HT's Luke Skywalker Tatooine figure from 5 years ago -- both with similarly easy outfits -- and ask: does the extra $100 really go to licensing?

I've been harping on about this for years now. Just take a look at what DID and 3R produces for around $130 with their historical military figures. Great paint and likeness, LOADED with accessories ( a lot of which are metal), two outfits with whip sharp tailoring, real boots with laces, etc. HT is still putting molded boots and other molded pieces on belts with their figures. They couldn't make Tatooine Luke with actual leg wrappings? They had to mold them? Considering the cost? And then you look at the paint on some of those SSC figures and ask what the hell is going on?
Just opened him up, very nice figure at an excellent price. Sculpt is brilliant except for the visible seam. Hope Xensation makes more 2nd/3rd tier characters like this!

As an unrealistic aside this is not my favorite costume for Tywin. I prefer the look pictured below. But the cost would almost certainly prohibit anything like this from ever happening.
2c8820c5fb71c501472b3a2c7f6c3fdf.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Yeah, that Lannister armor is killer. I was hoping to see one as soon as I saw that threezero had the license.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
heres those pics.

other than replacing those ugly ass hands and adding structure to the chest, a few other things here and there, a hair repaint, beard tones and a few more age spots. thats it.

Wow Raymond, that is excellent. The underlying sculpt though is absolutely superb and your touch up really brings out the best in it. My figure has eventually arrived in Ireland and I should have it on Monday. Won’t look as good now next to this!!

Finally got my Tywin and as everyone agrees, he is incredible. Really hoping Xensation continue putting out some tier 3 characters cos I’ll
be all over them.

E8D8DB5D-66DB-425C-A762-C23C9787A918.jpg

I just bought mine from Monkey on Fire but they say it's on backorder even though they took my money. Has this happened to anyone else?

The Lion of Casterly Rock has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier with him!
Such great quality and such a great price.
He honestly doesn't look out of place next to my Hot Toys
I'm going to pose him with 3zero's Joffrey, have my own version of "Any man who says I am the king, is no true king" scene!

^ Nice! :clap Three great characters right there. I really like your Jorah figure - it looks fantastic. :)

I still wish my Hound had his helmet!! :gah: Damn you ThreeZero!! :cuss

He was a really terrific character on Game of Thrones. Too bad he got Menendezed while on the can. Unlucky...

I can totally hear his voice saying that.

He should have been the villain in Star Wars.

Hopefully the show runners for GoT will find a roll for Charles Dance in the KoToR movies or what ever they’re working on for the Star Wars universe.
He would’ve made a great Tarkin in an alternate universe. At the very least an Imperial who his competent and ruthless and can show the Empire as not being a joke when Vader and Palpatine aren’t on site.

Back