Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the show runners for GoT will find a roll for Charles Dance in the KoToR movies or what ever they’re working on for the Star Wars universe.
He would’ve made a great Tarkin in an alternate universe. At the very least an Imperial who his competent and ruthless and can show the Empire as not being a joke when Vader and Palpatine aren’t on site.

Absolutely.

I'm glad they didn't make him Tarkin in RO though; save him for his own villain. He's worthy. Hope he's an enemy in the Mandalorian. I don't know of any other movies that are actually happening, other than the next S-ST in three years.

Hopefully the show runners D&D are reconsidered for the task. They went out like a bad knee on GoTs. I’d hate to see them do further damage to the SW franchise.

This is a great figure. Clothes are kinda cheap but it’s as good as most of 3Z’s offerings.

Charles Dance is a fantastic actor. I'll be looking forward to seeing what he does in Godzilla next week. I'm assuming he's a general or something along those lines.

I first seen him in Dracula movie, "Dracula Untold" which also starred Luke Evans. He was an (presumed) evil character in that one and did a really great job. I won't say anything further so as not to spoil it for those who have not seen it.

Headsculpt from sculpt4ever.com rest of armor/clothing from Coomodel SE002 Order Du Temple figure :)

Does he still sell heads? All of them say "Preorder". Wish those figures were cheaper. Same one I used on Ramsay and I love it.

H82bnGa.jpg

Charles Dance is a fantastic actor. I'll be looking forward to seeing what he does in Godzilla next week. I'm assuming he's a general or something along those lines.

I first seen him in Dracula movie, "Dracula Untold" which also starred Luke Evans. He was an (presumed) evil character in that one and did a really great job. I won't say anything further so as not to spoil it for those who have not seen it.

:exactly: Agreed! He was great as Tywin.

He's a figure that actually looks his best with his arms hanging straight down his sides. He's as imposing as he was on the show.

Please make more of these, Xensation.

I want Bobby B.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back