Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wSDUoCX.jpg

V5ERna5.jpg

GE3GJhm.jpg

lmaelIn.jpg

cHf1Xyv.jpg

uKMnA4L.jpg

JBszeUA.jpg

I did a little bit of futzing tonight. I'm very happy with this purchase. He doesn't come with a stand, but I like the chair pose a lot and I've got plenty of spares. His top button came unglued from the one side of his shirt, but I like that better anyhow for posing. Trying to put it back isn't worth the effort since it's tiny and will move around. His outfit is very plain from the back, but at least the belt is detailed there. Boots are plastic but pliable. His hands are pretty good old man hands and the maps he comes with are really nice.

There's a visible seam on the right side of his head, and that's about the only bad part of the headsculpt. The Hand of the King button is plastic and can be bent by the fabric of the shirt pushing it out, but it can be pretty easily straightened and it'll stay that way. The outfit itself is pretty easy to futz, it doesn't hold the wrinkles well.

I know we keep harping on the price, but this package can't be beat IMO!

Thanks for those pics. Very nice.

I see what you mean about the seam on the head. Not so nice. But at least it doesn't show from the front.

So you can't remove his tunic then? Its affixed by the plastic gold 'clips'? So you are limited to the body they give you -- unless you want to do some serious surgery. How is the body they give you?

Thanks for those pics. Very nice.

I see what you mean about the seam on the head. Not so nice. But at least it doesn't show from the front.

So you can't remove his tunic then? Its affixed by the plastic gold 'clips'? So you are limited to the body they give you -- unless you want to do some serious surgery. How is the body they give you?

From what I've tried, the buttons don't unclip. I figure they put the tunic on the body like a big shirt and then glued the clips while it was on the body, because I could see them coming loose if you were assembling the body fast like in production and just wanted to get it on there. I think you could remove it like a shirt like I said, but the body is fine to me.

I'm not an expert on bodies but it doesn't feel loose or flop around; elbows are double jointed. I got him in that seated pose without much issue, you can use the heel of the boot to hold his foot on the chair like that.

just got an email from monkey on fire, says my shipment will be delayed but they will ship them once arrived. did anyone else receive this email?

just got an email from monkey on fire, says my shipment will be delayed but they will ship them once arrived. did anyone else receive this email?

Yes, Mine too. They will be in stock and will be shipped next week.

So people, at this price, get it while it last. Or else it will be around $150 USD in few months.

Wish I had ordered this from kghobby. Probably have to track one down eventually, was too reluctant to order without seeing the production version.

Just received an email from Monkey on Fire that my Advisor has been shipped! I will post pics after he arrives!

Just pulled the trigger on this at Monkey on Fire.

Thanks for the heads up on this! Looking forward to it.

(got the White Walker today too on ebay - big GoT day)

Welp, got a notice from Monkey on Fire that there is a delay in shipment on mine until end of April. Damn.

I had a suspicion when my order said 3-day expedited shipping: free -- sounded too good to be true.

Last edited:
Welp, got a notice from Monkey on Fire that there is a delay in shipment on mine until end of April. Damn.

I had a suspicion when my order said 3-day expedited shipping: free -- sounded too good to be true.

Luckily, the end of April is not that far away. Makes me wonder if this figure is selling well too and they weren't prepared for the demand?

Back