X-men Vs Sentinal dio 2!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see them going for an easy and simple lightup feature at the chest of the Sentinel. The problem with that is that it would be as underwhelming a feature as the Spidey Vs Hulk lightup feature. When compared to the first Xmen Vs Sentinel people may be disappointed.

They still owe us a diamond Emma exclusive from the comiquette. I think that would make each piece more unique.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I can see them going for an easy and simple lightup feature at the chest of the Sentinel. The problem with that is that it would be as underwhelming a feature as the Spidey Vs Hulk lightup feature. When compared to the first Xmen Vs Sentinel people may be disappointed.

They still owe us a diamond Emma exclusive from the comiquette. I think that would make each piece more unique.

there are a few exposed wires at the back that could have the blinking fire optics

the problem with the 1st dio was the connections but all lights within this piece would be within the base

SolidLiquidFox said:

Yeah, perhaps. But imagine three diorama's next to each other, you dim the lights, and there is only ONE with a light up feature, the other two remain dark... I don't know, doesn't make much sense to me.

WOW that is minted, so glad I have the first now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was always a massive fan of the Thundercats

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

There's an exclusive sticker on the box in one photo, but I bet that photo was taken from another auction.

100_4752.JPG

wasn't aware of SS when the 1st piece was released. was there ever any indication that it was going to be part of a series of VS pieces that would connect? and was there ever oficial mention of the piece/s being based on the Astonishing Xmen? it's really not apparent from the 1st piece. thanks

Cool. I'm glad I have numero uno! :D

100_4752.JPG

That thing looks huge!

What's next? Venom as Punisher? Pfff... whatever.

Oh wait!

Mookeylama said:
wasn't aware of SS when the 1st piece was released. was there ever any indication that it was going to be part of a series of VS pieces that would connect? and was there ever oficial mention of the piece/s being based on the Astonishing Xmen? it's really not apparent from the 1st piece. thanks

There was no indication of it being part of a series. It did seem that they left the door open for it and that door was used last night when they revealed the second one. The first one was my first direct order from Sideshow. I saw a pic of it somewhere and the trail led me here and statueforum. I remember Wolverine Vs was still being offered on Second Chance so I picked that up as well. The rest is history. My wallet will never be the same. :lol

If you follow the comics it's pretty clear it's from Astonishing Xmen. The design of the Sentinel head and Cyke's costume pretty much confirm it.

I personally dont think the 1:1 JLG lift is going to sell a lot of pieces. The thing is freakin huge!! Although if it has a cool exclusive I might get one.

Back