X-men Vs Sentinal dio 2!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good idea but Astonishing versions are horrible. :yuck

I'd rather have a dio set based on Byrne or another X-Artist. I'd even take a Jim Lee version eventhough I think he is the most overrated artist in comics.

Here is a shot of the front of the Sentinel which is what you see in the debri of this sculpt. They are really trying to be true to the source.

cassady521.jpg

The cylinder looking thing on the base is where the head would plug in. Colossus is holding the head of course.

Beast would be above the higher chest area. The side of the base with all the metal is where the arm socket would be.

fans of the vs line will get back on this line after the spidey vs venom fiasco...expect the first sentinel piece to skyrocket even more (like the market price for it wasnt high enough already...:google :google)...

nice piece.

Shai Hulud said:
fans of the vs line will get back on this line after the spidey vs venom fiasco...expect the first sentinel piece to skyrocket even more (like the market price for it wasnt high enough already...:google :google)...

nice piece.

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

The SW dios (and possibly some LOTR as well) wouldn't ever leave room for Marvel Vs. with me but this looks very nice. Congrats to those who collect these!

Wow, it looks very nice. It's a good thing I don't collect the vs dioramas otherwise I'd have to go out and break the bank to get the #1 vs Sentinel.

Fritz said:
Wow, it looks very nice. It's a good thing I don't collect the vs dioramas otherwise I'd have to go out and break the bank to get the #1 vs Sentinel.
Well if you collected them you wouldn't need to break the bank for Vs. Sentinel #1 right now because you'd already have it. ;)

Yeah, no room for the Dios and PF's, so I feel happy about not having to buy another PF (having just bought Loki's Hulk).

But I'm sure all 3 pieces of this dio will be stunning.

Polystoner said:
Yeah, no room for the Dios and PF's, so I feel happy about not having to buy another PF (having just bought Loki's Hulk).

But I'm sure all 3 pieces of this dio will be stunning.

Thats one bad thing about living in hawaii brah, you have less room to work with than a house in the mainland. :monkey2:monkey2

Darth Roranous said:
If any one wants to part with the first Sentinel dio please PM me.

Good luck bro. I have a feeling the first one will hit the $1,000 mark soon now that it's officially a series of statues. Secure one ASAP if you can.

Back