X-men Vs Sentinal dio 2!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope I don't like this at all because I'm trying like hell to get out of Marvel. Though I still haven't sold my other X-Men VS Sentinal :monkey3

Yeah. It's the Astonishing X-Men version.

Which means that a Wolverine/Kitty Vs Sentinel is not far behind. I am glad Sideshow knows enough to pair up Kitty and Wolvie. Shows they know their comics history.

Darth Roranous said:
I like the Sentinal but I have a problem with that Beast. Is that Emma on there as well?

Yep, here is the thumbnail picture of her:
90081.gif

GO TO THE TOY BOOTH MAP THINGY!!!! THEY HAVE A QUICKTIME FULL SHOWING OF THE FIGURE. I DIDNT KNOW WHITE QUEEN CAN FLY

Darth Roranous said:
This is really nice. I guess I will have to learn to deal with that Beast.

Dude, have you read Astonishing X-Men? If you haven't, do so, you will appreciate and understand why he looks that way. It's awesome.

The ill Jedi said:
Dude, have you read Astonishing X-Men? If you haven't, do so, you will appreciate and understand why he looks that way. It's awesome.
Alright, I am just old-school at heart. I didn't want human Beast or anything but this would have been better...
beast.gif

The ill Jedi said:

can you help me out and explain why as I ain't a big comic reader but love these sculpts

i believe they went with this one cos cyclops n colussus were the astonishing version as well right?

Back