X-MEN Team setups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone post more pics! :)
I have decided on these so far:

Have:
Cyclops koto
Gambit koto
Psylocke koto (she doesn't fit in the 90s team but I got a good deal)

Want:
Beast bowen Sosa sculpt
Wolverine (new koto????)
Rogue (new koto????)
Jean grey bowen 90's (expensive as ****)
Prof Xavier bowen... If I can find a decent price
Jubilee? (None availabe)
Colossus koto(luv this sculpt)
Almost forgot about Storm :)

If anyone has any of these for sale or want to trade, I have good **** :) PM me!

Someone post more pics! :)
I have decided on these so far:

Have:
Cyclops koto
Gambit koto
Psylocke koto (she doesn't fit in the 90s team but I got a good deal)

Want:
Beast bowen Sosa sculpt
Wolverine (new koto????)
Rogue (new koto????)
Jean grey bowen 90's (expensive as ****)
Prof Xavier bowen... If I can find a decent price
Jubilee? (None availabe)
Colossus koto(luv this sculpt)

If anyone has any of these for sale or want to trade, I have good **** :) PM me!

Good luck next time on eBay Jean Grey I been looking for her for a while.

Oh no! competition!
I knew this thread was a bad idea... It's gonna jack up prices lol.

lol i Been searching for the 90s team i have Wolverine ,Cyclops ,Colossus chrome and Professor X still need Jean, Beast, storm and jubilee.

My BD X-Men line up consists of action Juggy, Villafane Logan & Sabretooth, Apocalypse, Sosa Deadpool, modern museum Cable, green Phoenix, 1st museum Cyclops, brown museum Wolvie, chrome Colossus, museum Storm, and the Sosa Beast. I also have the Sosa Koto Magneto (still THE BEST Mags statue I have EVER seen) to round out the group. I'm waiting for BD to renew there license so they can release the crouching Nightcrawler they sneaked. It is my last MUST HAVE piece. I may pick up the clear museum Ice Man and an Archangel (don't care for the Angel character) statue just to have the original 5 members in some form or another. I had Mr Sinister but sold him when prices started reaching $400-$500. I didn't care enough about the character to keep him when he was selling for that much in the aftermarket. I must say though, Mr Sinister is a superb statue.

My BD/Koto purchases are winding down because I have just about every character I want in 1/6 scale. Waiting on a good looking Reed and Sue Richards, along with the Nightcrawler that was sneaked. It's nice to be almost done with 1/6 scale pieces. It allows me to put all of my cash and focus on SSC pieces from here on out.

Here are my mutants! Some pics were taken recently and some not so much. Have sold a few and boxed up a bunch more in hopes of getting a house with a dedicated man cave instead of the family living room.

Looks great Shifty!
That's a whole lotta statues.
I know the sentinel head cable is popular, but I think the one you have is my favorite. I really like that one.

SANO! I've seen both the custom Rogue conversion and chromed Koto Colossus on statuemarvels.com but had no idea that one person owned both. You sir, I tip my hat to.

Yes it is! :)

Damn, that looks darn good. Its a perfect Rogue.

How do you guys like that Storm? I kind of think she has sausage fingers. I am on the fence about it, but I don't think there is another option for a 90's Storm.

WOW this thread's just awesome.

Sano, you have a sick display!! And Rogue looks great ;)

Here's mine for now, not 100% X-Men oriented but there's a few :)

some repaints/customs in there I did as well

This is definitely the best thread eva!!!! This year I am concentrating more in my X-Men display. I can't wait to pick some goodies this summer and fall. ;)

SANO! I've seen both the custom Rogue conversion and chromed Koto Colossus on statuemarvels.com but had no idea that one person owned both. You sir, I tip my hat to.

Why thank you Shifty, glad you like it!

Damn, that looks darn good. Its a perfect Rogue.

How do you guys like that Storm? I kind of think she has sausage fingers. I am on the fence about it, but I don't think there is another option for a 90's Storm.

Thanks! I actually like that storm statue, so I don't mind that it's the only option for a 90's storm display.

NIce pieces Shifty!

Beautiful display sano!

:clap

Thank you!

WOW this thread's just awesome.

Sano, you have a sick display!! And Rogue looks great ;)

Here's mine for now, not 100% X-Men oriented but there's a few :)

some repaints/customs in there I did as well

Thanks Dark_Spidey! You've got some mad skills there sir. Very nice work.

Back