X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time I cared enough to look at his helm... Eww!
Another important X-thing that was almost perfect in FC yet again ruined.
They couldn't just change the shape for a better fit, it'd be too simple and logical.

7584448586_zpsb47c5e38.jpg

Yeah, that's kind of a shame. I thought the version of the costume Magneto was wearing at the end of "First Class" looked fantastic, and was very similar to his original comic book appearance. I don't mind the version that's pictured here, but it seems like another silly, unnecessary change.

I agree man.

Jackman nailed Wolverine in X1 - his cage fight at the beginning is STLL my fave bit in the entire saga.

I agree, but extended through the bar scene as well...my favorite Jackman Wolverine moments. :rock Also, the beginning of the mansion raid in X2 when the knife wound heals on his face, "You picked the wrong house, bub." and proceeds to pin that bastard to the refrigerator.

I think Collin Farrell is a good candidate to take over Wolverine. He is a big action star, he can do the stunts, and he has the body and the personality

I agree, but extended through the bar scene as well...my favorite Jackman Wolverine moments. :rock Also, the beginning of the mansion raid in X2 when the knife wound heals on his face, "You picked the wrong house, bub." and proceeds to pin that bastard to the refrigerator.
Yeah, totally - the whole bar sequence, I love it.

I think Collin Farrell is a good candidate to take over Wolverine. He is a big action star, he can do the stunts, and he has the body and the personality
Oh please God no.. :rotfl

First time I cared enough to look at his helm... Eww!
Another important X-thing that was almost perfect in FC yet again ruined.
They couldn't just change the shape for a better fit, it'd be too simple and logical.

7584448586_zpsb47c5e38.jpg

DOFP Fassneto looks way better than that Kid and Play getup from FC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Men Apocalypse is sort of the exact opposite of X men days of the future past were the Mutants are rulers of the planet and the humans are hunted it was a great run in the comic hope it transfer well in to a movie

TWS is turning Cap fans into something like smug Nolanites, they don’t know how to enjoy other superhero movies from different studios.

Oh no, have Cap fans finally lived long enough to see ourselves become the villain? :panic:

Cap would be disappointed in their prejudice :lol

"I'm sorry Peggy, but if I don't put the ship down then a lot of X-Fans are gonna cry."

:monkey3

Back