worst movies of 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prometheus, I could accept it being in the most disappointing. I don't know about worst. But eh.

Especially when The Amazing Spider-Man exists.

It is THE WORST bcoz Scott directed.

One of a few who started ALIEN just killed it yet again after AR.

After watching "movie about the movie" I applaud Lindelof for the concept of a non-prequelish stand alone film.
Scott just sat there drunk 'n' messing the script.

I would like to see another ALIEN ALIEN film. But it wouldn't be scary. It should be action. But I'm afraid someone dumb would get attached to it, like McG or Brett Ratner. :(

I haven't watched that many terrible movies this year because i won't bother wasting my time with them.

But the most dissappointing movie this year for me is Amazing Spider-Man.It's not that it was that bad,but really uneccessary because it didn't bring much new and fresh ideas to the table.

1. Prometheus
2. Snow White and the Huntsman
3. The Hobbit
4. Battleship
5. Wrath of the Titans
6. 21 Jump Street
7. Skyfall

I've seen all the major hyped movies of the year besides Hunger games. Hobbit and Spiderman were major dissapointments for me. The only people that hyped up Prometheus were the fan boys, so I didn't have huge expectations for it. It wasn't too bad. Avengers was amazing and TDKR was a solid ending to a great trilogy.

1. Prometheus
2. Snow White and the Huntsman
3. The Hobbit
4. Battleship
5. Wrath of the Titans
6. 21 Jump Street
7. Skyfall

That's some list. Of your 7 movies I only saw 4 (though I plan to see the Hobbit) and while Snow White was awful, 1, 6 and 7 I definitely enjoyed. It seems like most people who didnt like Prometheus were people hoping for another Giger Alien movie, I was quite happy with what that film was.

Some of you haven't apparently seen much movies made in 2012 if TDKR is the worst you have seen, or The Hobbit or even that rather disappointing Prometheus :lol.

Smiley is the worst 2012 movie for me. Just awful pile of shait. I Can only recommend that to people I hate. Because they are going to ruin their evening by watching that. Chernobyl Diaries is also in my top 3 *****list. That Ghost Rider 2 is also really really bad movie.

Back