worst movies of 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just going to troll Oscorp for his overly hyperbolic response. :lol

It's not even about getting it. It's a simple simple simple simple simple movie to understand. It's just appreciating it. If you just hate 95% of all horror flicks that come out now, like I do, then it's a lot more entertaining. Because it takes the piss out of all that crap. And the genre in general, telling it to stop ****ing around and do something good for once.

That, and showing how fickle the audience is. :lol

im not a film student, but yes it does.

I think in a world of That's my Boys, and Amazing Spider-Mans, calling a film like Cabin a bad film is just asinine.

Maybe you didn't like it. That's fair. But the worst?

I guess it's your opinion. But eh...I don't think it's a rational one. Unjustified hate towards something that doesn't deserve it.

I think in a world of That's my Boys, and Amazing Spider-Mans, calling a film like Cabin a bad film is just asinine.

I guess it's your opinion. But eh...I don't think it's a rational one. Unjustified hate towards something that doesn't deserve it.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112769

tumblr_m6z3wodMQI1qaek2xo1_500.gif

I posted about my experience with the movie in the Cabin thread. I was there with 4 teens they all hated it. People lingering outside of door saying how dumb it was. Same for people in the bathroom. Did not hear One good response about it. Definitely the worst movie I saw in 2012.

You know what's worse then a movie that tried and failed? A movie that didn't try, and still failed.

We can do this all day, but The Amazing Spider-Man did nothing new. It was as safe as safe can get. And that's far more offensive then a film that tried, and ended up not working.

Like Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me. While I don't hate it, it has a **** ton of problems....but at least Lynch did something new with it, and didn't remake the show.

I can understand people not liking Cabin. It's a weird movie that you have to go for. You have to accept and agree with what it's trying to say. If you don't, it might not work for you. Fair enough.

But it tried. And I just don't get the hate for something that tried.

I posted about my experience with the movie in the Cabin thread. I was there with 4 teens they all hated it. People lingering outside of door saying how dumb it was. Same for people in the bathroom. Did not hear One good response about it. Definitely the worst movie I saw in 2012.

Of course the teens hated it. Why would they like it? If they're stereotypical, they just wanted to see some blood and gore and ****. They didn't want to be surprised. They didn't want to go "Oh I SEE what they're doing....ah, yes."

Fair enough. But that doesn't make it bad. And I'm not going to agree.

Prometheus probably failed in more ways then it succeeded, but it tried to do something new. Something unexpected. And that's something I appreciate more with films today.

Hell, Looper...that movie wasn't a time travel movie. It was a character movie, and that was just far more interesting then what I thought it was going to be.

Back