worst movies of 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked most of the movies I saw this year. I watched part of Ghost Rider and that was terrible. Wrath of the Titans was pretty bad as well. Dark Shadows is on the edge. It started out pretty entertaining and fell flat from the middle to the end.

My problem is I can't even remember all the films I saw this year. Its difficult to pick one out as 'worst' that is truly deserving of the negative things 'worst' implies.

I liked most of the movies I saw this year. I watched part of Ghost Rider and that was terrible. Wrath of the Titans was pretty bad as well. Dark Shadows is on the edge. It started out pretty entertaining and fell flat from the middle to the end.

Wow I completely forgot about that piece of crap... That was pretty awful too.
I loved the actors in this movie, is really hard because the movie had great actors but the story and the humor were pretty awful. I won't say it is the worst only because of the actors specially Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer

My problem is I can't even remember all the films I saw this year. Its difficult to pick one out as 'worst' that is truly deserving of the negative things 'worst' implies.

That's how I feel too. But when someone brought up Hunger Games I remembered sitting in the theater thinking "what am I doing here?"

I forgot about Amazing Spider Man. I guess both ASM and HG were better than Ghost Rider 2 but I only got through about 20 minutes of that one so I can't definitively rate it.

Here's a list of all 2012 movies:

https://www.movies2012.com/

Wow, I've seen more this year than I thought. A lot of crap and mediocrity this year, as for worst movies I've seen:

Wanderlust
Ghost Rider: SoV
Dictator
Rock of Ages
Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Snow White and Thor
TDKR

Most disappointing is easily TDKR with honorable mention to Prometheus.

Most disappointing (but not worst) movies for me was TDKR and
The Amazing Spider-Man. The worst were:

Iron Sky
The Hunger Games
Ghost Rider 2
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Wrath of the Titans
Dark Shadows

For myself, my worst:

TDKR - how anyone likes this one, is beyond me
Piranha 3DD - boobs does not make a movie
Wrath of the Titans
AL: Vampire Hunter - well made, yet horrifically stupid concept

Ghost Rider 2 easily. If the movie were half as good as the Blu ray cover it would have been twice as good as ASM though. :lecture

Yes i do KID! Get some more life experience before you go running your mouth.

If you got it, you would've loved it.

Actually, it's less about getting it, and more about appreciating it. Which, if you got it, you would. :lol

Definitely one of the most overrated.

c23e7ae0d2059623807158ad74f34de8.jpg

Back