worst movies of 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunger Games is one of the worst movies of the year for me. Seriously hated it. Made me dizzy at times, and overall Battle Royale is just much better. Worst movie of the year for me besides Silent Hill 2

Ghost Rider 2 was the worst film this year. I had a really though time watching it. I actually like the Dictator. Had some funny moments.

I just remembered another one

Snow White and the Huntsman is another one that makes my worst movie of 2012 list.

Boring, lame, horrible acting, just not a great experience.

Ghost Rider 2 is perhaps the most disappointing film of the year. It had potential to be amazing. To be the greatest studio shlock film in a long time.

But instead, it became nothing more then a boring superhero movie.

Should've been bat**** crazy.

Ghost Rider 2 is perhaps the most disappointing film of the year. It had potential to be amazing. To be the greatest studio shlock film in a long time.

But instead, it became nothing more then a boring superhero movie.

Should've been bat**** crazy.

well considering how the cut the budget I knew it wasn't going to be crazy like that.

I still liked the Ghost Rider parts of the movie. I loved every time he showed up. The rest sucked but he was pretty awesome.

Ghost Rider 2 for me was not as bad as Hunger Games or Snow white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ween
This just shows you how different people's tastes are.
Saw total recall Christmas eve, had great visuals, but it was horrible. Anyone that says avengers was bad or dissapointing is just looking for attention IMO

Nah, just meant it didn't live up to hype & word of mouth for me. It wasn't a bad movie; had an okay time seeing it in theatres. Just fell short for me.
Same goes for The Master & Cloud Atlas. Decent movies I wanted to love, but only liked.

Only two movies I regretted seeing were Total Recall & Snow White & Huntsman.

Snow White was the worst I see in the cinema but it definitely wasn't the worst of 2012 overall. I've managed to block them ones out of my mind

Another one of worst was the new Bourne movie what a waste.

woman-shaking-finger.jpg

Yeah, no way it's the worst. Maybe the worst of the three recent Bat-flicks, but definitely not a sin against cinema or something outrageous like that.

I'd definitely say it's the most disappointing film of 2012.

I don't think alot of the movies that are being mentioned in this thread are the worst of the year. There were so many "stinkers" this year. I think they aren't grasping what the WORST movies are, and what they were disappointed in.

Worst movie was Ghost Rider 2...I shut it off after 30 minutes.
Most dissapointing is The Hobbit.

I don't think alot of the movies that are being mentioned in this thread are the worst of the year. There were so many "stinkers" this year. I think they aren't grasping what the WORST movies are, and what they were disappointed in.

prometheus and Dark Knight Rises are not worst movies of the year. That is true. I was disappointed with both.

but Hunger Games for me was the worst movie of the year.

Back