Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine PF Exclusive for $2,000????

Seeing the history, there is an incredible jump from 500 to 2,000 in no time. It would be more believable if we saw a gradual increase of value over a longer period of time, say 500-600 to 700-800 and so forth. Not this. There is no logic to it. Completely skewered prices. Nothing makes that kind of leap or warrants that kind of boost in a short period, especially when the piece is not as rare, old or as sought after as the Wolverine PF is, which it isn't, and may never reach that point... ever. I mean in terms of being sought after enough were people will pay that kind of dough. Those are definitely false sales if one actually believes those were sold at those prices. It's common sense, those are rigged. That is why you'll be lucky to see one go at a legitimately bidden price of even several hundred at this current point of time.

Don't these people still have to pay Ebay a Final Value Fee??

There was so many complaining about this piece on the face and PJ's... I agree i dont feel for anyone getting into the game. That's just how it is, i paid 1200.00 for DOOM back in the day because i didn't jump on it early.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. You could also buy a 100.00 wolverine Bowen there's like 10 versions of him. I've also seen the non- ex version still go for retail at LCS.

Also the reason why things are hot is because people like COMIC MOVIES! Not COMICS!. Some people out there think Thor and Iron man are new marvel characters and now that they've seen the movie there ultimate fans.

I've seen people on these threads that think Bucky Cap is Captain America, Steve rogers who?

Anyways you see pricing jump because Comic readers and Comic movie lovers are buying up statues.

Last edited:
An auction for a Wolverine PF EX ended a couple of days ago at $610. This is probably more realistic of the current price for this item. It's still a bit higher than the $400 price for this piece back in April, but it's more in line with the uptick in prices over the past two months.

Without the $1000+ sales that seem to be bogus at this point, here's an updated listing of the Wolverine PF EX sales that we've recorded over the past month on the Sideshow PF Sales Report:

Wolverine - Exclusive 170647540130 2011-06-04 $610.00
Wolverine - Exclusive 270748701499 2011-05-17 $775.99
Wolverine - Exclusive 150509281030 2011-05-07 $499.99
Wolverine - Exclusive 270738569233 2011-04-23 $350.00
Wolverine - Exclusive 110673971920 2011-04-18 $399.99
Wolverine - Exclusive 220767912890 2011-04-17 $439.00
Wolverine - Exclusive 360358575552 2011-04-10 $449.99

There are a couple of auctions running for the Wolverine PF EX. Hopefully, there won't be any more funny business with the bidding and we'll get a real idea of where prices are for this piece.

For details on both the open auctions and the completed transactions, please visit the Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report at: https://www.MyAuctionReports.Com

There was so many complaining about this piece on the face and PJ's... I agree i dont feel for anyone getting into the game. That's just how it is, i paid 1200.00 for DOOM back in the day because i didn't jump on it early.

If you don't like the price, don't buy it. You could also buy a 100.00 wolverine Bowen there's like 10 versions of him. I've also seen the non- ex version still go for retail at LCS.

Also the reason why things are hot is because people like COMIC MOVIES! Not COMICS!. Some people out there think Thor and Iron man are new marvel characters and now that they've seen the movie there ultimate fans.

I've seen people on these threads that think Bucky Cap is Captain America, Steve rogers who?

Anyways you see pricing jump because Comic readers and Comic movie lovers are buying up statues.

Couldn't agree more. :goodpost::clap

Just was on ebay...the PF EX can be had from anywhere from 350 with free shipping to 1800. Ridiculous. No one is bidding on the outrageously inflated ones.

Hey everyone, I'm going to be putting my wolvie ex up for sale this weekend here so anyone interested keep a look out and no, I won't be asking for an arm or leg for it.

Back