Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only person that really doesn't like the wolverine pf?

No. The cloth on the Wolverine PF looks horrible IMO. The sculpt is nice though. I have the COM and that's all the Wolverine I need in his classic costume. The next SSC Wolvie I buy will be a brown costume PF if it looks good. If the brown costume looks anything like the last Wolverine PF, then I'll be passing on it too.

Wow this is a $1500 statue now?! I have the Ex boxed away in favor of the Com being displayed.

No, there are some idiots that will pay the ridiculous buy it now prices on ebay but if you look at auctions, the last EX sold for $700. Some peeps have no patience and a lot of money, I guess.

Been offered a reg for £330 delivered but I really want the Ex, anyone in the uk selling one that anyone know of? I regret selling my ex two years ago and want to start collecting again with this being my first piece!

No, there are some idiots that will pay the ridiculous buy it now prices on ebay but if you look at auctions, the last EX sold for $700. Some peeps have no patience and a lot of money, I guess.

Indeed hahahaha

I just got one from a fellow member. Really great piece! It looks so much better in person. The cloth looks great, and the sculpt is top notch.i was on the fence to buy this forever. Pictures always just looked ok. I'm so happy :)
It's a keeper.

Back