Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the worst PF IMO. The honors goes to Sabretooth PF. Although the old Spiderman PF came close.

If I am an X-Men PF completist, I'll get this Wolverine PF. Glad I am not.

If anything, I think the Wolverine PF has the best proportion of Wolverine ever done in a statue format, especially how his arms are thick and quite massive for someone so small, honestly I haven't seen this done right before. And despite some may not like the expression on the unmasked face, it has the best modern look of Logan's facial features ever done in a statue format as well. The comiquette is more like Wolverine in the 80's when he was skinnier and the logan head matches the 80's look as well, the PF is more modern and is a totally different representation to me.

Worst....

7214_press01-001.jpg

In any case, I think most reasonable people would agree that Wolvie PF is not a part of that conversation. Apart from the seam you can see through one pant leg, this is a fantastic statue. Great pose, great sculpt, great paintwork, really one of the best PFs I've seen.

I like my Wolvie PF EX. Sure the seam looks weird and I don't have the see through one pant leg problem, but I can live with the seam.

Back