Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to get a Bowen Museum pose Wolverine last year, but I couldn't make up my mind between the yellow/blue or the brown costume.
So I kept putting it off and putting it off and eventually got neither.

If they'd offered the brown costume LSF in conjunction with this one, I would likely own neither of those as well. It's often advantageous for manufacturers to NOT offer a choice.

If only we can make custom cloth to put on top of the yellow wolverine so it looks brown. And if bored, take off, and return to its original color. I find it takes too much space and kind of overkill, 2 same exact statue but just differ color. SS is tricking us, grrrr.

If only we can make custom cloth to put on top of the yellow wolverine so it looks brown. And if bored, take off, and return to its original color. I find it takes too much space and kind of overkill, 2 same exact statue but just differ color. SS is tricking us, grrrr.

You do know the boots and gloves would have to be different right? I would be really tempted to get the brown version to go with my yellow version if they don't make a brown costume pf. If they make the brown costume then I think they'll make a black/gray and blue/gray Batman lsf. Batman is top priority for me so I would have to pass on a Wolverine variant.

You do know the boots and gloves would have to be different right? I would be really tempted to get the brown version to go with my yellow version if they don't make a brown costume pf. If they make the brown costume then I think they'll make a black/gray and blue/gray Batman lsf. Batman is top priority for me so I would have to pass on a Wolverine variantQUOTE]

Yikes, forgot about the boot. :gah:

I'm with Buzzybean on this. The masked head was the coolest part of the statue to me. Even if this had come with the alternate head that was already sculpted for it, I would almost certainly never use it.

But, for the people that don't share that opinion, it's cool that the community has talented and industrious members that can rectify that.

I couldn't wait either till I saw the price of it :horror

:exactly: recieved a mail yesterday but saw the price and :horror:horror

I'm with Buzzybean on this. The masked head was the coolest part of the statue to me. Even if this had come with the alternate head that was already sculpted for it, I would almost certainly never use it.

But, for the people that don't share that opinion, it's cool that the community has talented and industrious members that can rectify that.
:goodpost: have to agree, the masked head looks great with this LSF although an alternate head would still be great and really should've been included in the $1999.99 asking price

Isn't there another version where the mask is shorter and Wolverine has the angry teeth showing... I think that looks good as well. This Wolverine reminds me of Batman. Very similar face.

well I'm not sure, but I think he's the only one that ever said the Doom LSF looked like a cheap hallmark statue, so I wouldn't base too much from him.

yeah, and 99% of the people here would proclaim a product of an actual turd from SS or HT would be the most amazing thing they'd ever seen.

Isn't there another version where the mask is shorter and Wolverine has the angry teeth showing... I think that looks good as well. This Wolverine reminds me of Batman. Very similar face.

Yeah Is that the classic head as that wasn't released either .

I really like the look of the custom unmasked head and because I've hot a few wolverines with masks on this would be a nice change.

Yeah Is that the classic head as that wasn't released either .

I really like the look of the custom unmasked head and because I've hot a few wolverines with masks on this would be a nice change.

SS probably include 2 extra headsculpt if they release the brown version or maybe one similar to your awesome avatar.

SS probably include 2 extra headsculpt if they release the brown version or maybe one similar to your awesome avatar.

I hope so, just really hope the pose on a brown one is different although the first appearance mask only works for this wolverine :(

Actually I d honestly don't need 2 Wolverine LSF, no space and budget hahaha... The headsculpt w angry teeth in your avatar would be perfect match for this current LSF. Plus the more I look at the newer Custome on your avatar, I am thinking if the LSF was base on that, will it sell more?

I think with the mouth open angry it would possibly look a lot like the pf. Although it is a really cool look and your right would probably sell more. My hope is for a sideshow comic based wolverine from Ramos or mad

Back