Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then put a art print of Mad work behind or near the LSF, icing on the cake.

I initiated the return process- or at least I think I did.
Daniel asked for some pics of the problems- and I sent them off a week ago today- but I guess he went on Vacation a day or two later and won't be back for a while.

In the meantime though I had a very pleasant surprise today when I went back to Sam's Club. Just for the hell of it, I checked to see if they had sold the other file cabinet like mine (the one I'm very happy with). Not only was it sold, but sometime in the last 10 days they had cut the price in half!?! It was the best deal around at $100 when I got it, but at $50 it's almost a steal. I found the receipt and they refunded me the $50. Even better, it really only came to $30 since I'd used a $20 promo card that came with the membership purchase.
:yess:

I initiated the return process- or at least I think I did.
Daniel asked for some pics of the problems- and I sent them off a week ago today- but I guess he went on Vacation a day or two later and won't be back for a while.

In the meantime though I had a very pleasant surprise today when I went back to Sam's Club. Just for the hell of it, I checked to see if they had sold the other file cabinet like mine (the one I'm very happy with). Not only was it sold, but sometime in the last 10 days they had cut the price in half!?! It was the best deal around at $100 when I got it, but at $50 it's almost a steal. I found the receipt and they refunded me the $50. Even better, it really only came to $30 since I'd used a $20 promo card that came with the membership purchase.
:yess:

That's awesome on the cabinet :)

Are you getting a replacement or a straight up refund?

Are you getting a replacement or a straight up refund?

Daniel never got back to me after I sent the pics. I think he said to expect two or three days after I sent the pics before he would get back to me- but after patiently waiting 5 days I called and found out he went on vacation three days earlier :slap.
I doubt I'll see much movement on this until after the holidays.

Speaking of which, I hope everyone has the happiest and safest of holidays :wave

The price on the cabinet will put IKEA out of business hahaha

Happy holidays everyone. :)

The back feet cant seem to sit flat on base. Does anyone else have this issue?

Yeah. Neither foot on mine seems to sit fully flush considering how detailed the imprint is. Seems stable despite this though.

Daniel never got back to me after I sent the pics. I think he said to expect two or three days after I sent the pics before he would get back to me- but after patiently waiting 5 days I called and found out he went on vacation three days earlier :slap.
I doubt I'll see much movement on this until after the holidays.

Speaking of which, I hope everyone has the happiest and safest of holidays :wave

Hope you hear something soon :)

And happy holidays :)

Yeah. I don't know what's up with that. It would definitely be better if the feet looked like they were fully set in the terrain. It's more of an issue with the left foot for me, as that one is more visible with how I have it displayed.
Hard to get around this one being over-priced. I love it- absolutely love it- but the retail price is too high for what is here, IMO.

Focusing on that area now, I can see now why Roberto was motivated to go in and gloss up some of the base. If this doesn't go back I think I'll be doing something similar eventually.

Do you also have a noticeable gap/seam where the the right arm meets the costume?
I tried to take a pic, but the flash washes the shadow out. That's as noticeable as the feet gap from where I sit...and maybe even a little more distracting to me. It looked like Alex's probably has the same thing going on when he posted the pics of the custom head.

I have been watching the youtube. Averone video his Wolv seem to have both feet flush in the terrain. With mine, if the left feet is not fully inserted, then the right foot will sit perfectly. And vice versa. :gah:

I was about to pick it up at local retailer. I noticed a black dot, (size of small tip of paint brush, but bc it's on yellow fabric, you can see it clearly) that I am curious how to clean that, looks like ink. I haven't got chance to check the inseam you mention. Once I saw the foot, I had change of mind of this guy. Can you post foto of the inseam please.

here's the seam

jf905y.jpg

i5atuh.jpg

f1ei5g.jpg

and this just to show how it mostly washes out with a flash

21ltl5e.jpg

I think many of them are probably like this- and it's not something I would reject it for, but like any flaw it is kind of unsightly and once you notice it, it's hard not to keep looking at it.

I was about to pick it up at local retailer. I noticed a black dot, (size of small tip of paint brush, but bc it's on yellow fabric, you can see it clearly) that I am curious how to clean that, looks like ink.

I don't think you will be. If you could take the fabric off like a real costume, and you had something like an airbrush- you could try to blow it out of the material from the inside out with a little airbrush cleaner. But you could easily just make it even worse. The only way to address this would be to cover it up with a dot of color that mimics the fabric -orange-yellow. And being a black spot, you may have to put down another opaque color first (white or grey I would guess) just to make sure the lighter color won't let the black show thru.

Is this spot likely to give you any bargaining leverage?
Where is the spot?

The spot is in the back area, about 1 inch away from the right armpit area.

You right, my eyes just keep looking at the right foot that is not in place. It's like an itch that you keep scratching yourself once you know it's there hahaha. Maybe got to fill the empty gap with something :dunno.

$50 off basically, top $100 I suppose for discount.

I got this today, it's impressive that's for sure, great pose and presence in the room. The usual sideshow qc issues let it down. I have the facial stubble spray all over the nose which is just lazy **** at this price point. The paints apps and general workmanship is no better than a PF, which in itself isn't bad but for 2k this should be better.
I think I'll focus on LSF over PF from now on, hopefully the quality and value for money picks up.

I got this today, it's impressive that's for sure, great pose and presence in the room. The usual sideshow qc issues let it down. I have the facial stubble spray all over the nose which is just lazy **** at this price point. The paints apps and general workmanship is no better than a PF, which in itself isn't bad but for 2k this should be better.
I think I'll focus on LSF over PF from now on, hopefully the quality and value for money picks up.

Did you get him for a good price?
I've been trying to find some in Australia where I might be able to buy him cheap

Back