Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_2406DesktopResolution.jpg

Would have been a nice touch to have added their proto second unmasked head, especially for $2000 statue...wonder what there reasons were for dropping the idea? :dunno

That unmasked head is so badass, oh well...

How soon this will be coming? I am tired of waiting.

Can't wait for you guys who ordered this piece to get him in hand and start posting pics and vids. I want to see him next to a PF for size comparison. Said shipping soon in the newsletter, exciting.

Now that is a brilliant head

$2,000

no light up

can't they add an extra head?

You would have thought for $2000....but unfortunately not :slap however if I'm 100% honest I would still have probably displayed him with the masked head so no fuss for me...will still enjoy it when I get it :hi5:

I didn't realise the Wolf came with 2 HS, shame SS didn't or couldn't give Wolverine the 2 HS like we thought because this is a nice touch by SS
3u9ubu9e.jpg

I would love to see SS make a P1 LSF

Man I wish I could talk myself into ordering this. 2k is just too steep, though, and I just can't shake the feeling it might lose value in the secondary market.

Wow that was weird. While I was typing that my wife just walked in to hand me our 2 month old son (who we named Logan) and to ask who Wolverine's "brother" is because she is about to watch Wolverine: Origins on TV. Though when I told her what thread I was in she responded with a simple "no". :rotfl :(

Man I wish I could talk myself into ordering this. 2k is just too steep, though, and I just can't shake the feeling it might lose value in the secondary market.

Wow that was weird. While I was typing that my wife just walked in to hand me our 2 month old son (who we named Logan) and to ask who Wolverine's "brother" is because she is about to watch Wolverine: Origins on TV. Though when I told her what thread I was in she responded with a simple "no". :rotfl :(

That would make me have to buy it :lol ;)

I never ask my wife if I can buy something expensive because I know she will always say no

you son is named logan?

good choice :clap

now you just need to work on the healing factor

Just noticed that SSC were thinking of including a third head sculpt for this LSF :horror doesnt look bad at all...so why have they now ended up with just one head sculpt :dunno Again, the extra headsculpt for me isnt an issue as i'd mostly be displaying him with the masked head but it would be piece of mind to know your getting a little extra for $2000 :lecture

Just was sent a link by the guys from SS
Martin did a fantastic job and will be praised by me to no end when this gets here

0f5f0dce.jpg

34c90585.jpg

4441be0b.jpg

And now some pics with the masked head....these pics are for RB as i know i'm becoming a bad influence on you! :lol I think your making the right decision selling your PF and moving onto bigger and better :yess:

Back