Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would've left the shoulders clean and not put those scratches on the final product.

Gotta say Rage that i actually prefer then scratched up like that, shows some battle damage and that he's been in a few fist-i-cuffs with Sabretooth perhaps. Cant have him all clean can we...plus his boots are brilliantly weathered to coincide with the muddy terrain :)

I had this on order and cancelled awhile back. I put my NRD towards the Wolf but I still want to pick this up. I'm hoping this doesn't sell out right away as I'm waiting for some reward points to convert. Anyone receive processing emails yet?

I had this on order and cancelled awhile back. I put my NRD towards the Wolf but I still want to pick this up. I'm hoping this doesn't sell out right away as I'm waiting for some reward points to convert. Anyone receive processing emails yet?

Not yet :monkey2 :impatient:

Not yet...this should be shipping mid may time :yess:

Even though I am not getting this piece and probably never will. I am really excited to see pics and videos when some of you guys to. Please share your pics and vids as much as you can.

Even though I am not getting this piece and probably never will. I am really excited to see pics and videos when some of you guys to. Please share your pics and vids as much as you can.

No problem here. Will do :hi5:I have been saving my 1:4 to take some photos.
Already sold the 1:4 to a collector in Aus

Doom won out over this guy, but he looks amazing...still not decided....hmmmmmmm.

I'm really hoping Doom doesn't go up for order anytime soon. If he does Wolverine is out and I'm using my points on him instead. It's been a crazy few months since Maul, Wolf, and now The Reaper and Wolverine all shipping close together. Could use the break on another LSF going up for order.

I just sold my Wolverine PF as I've decided to get this. I didn't really want to sell it to be honest but with Wolverine being my favourite Marvel character along side Spider-Man it would be wrong of me not to go for this.

I just sold my Wolverine PF as I've decided to get this. I didn't really want to sell it to be honest but with Wolverine being my favourite Marvel character along side Spider-Man it would be wrong of me not to go for this.

Totally agree on the two characters ...will be getting the Lsf!

Back