Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill have to look at the difference in prices. I just like the setup with lee

Wow, sideshow are on fire this evening! Already got a reply and the Darth Maul LSF costs approx $225 in shipping to the UK so that's approx £147. The way Jay worked out for me earlier was that the statue plus taxes will cost £1577 plus the shipping making it £1724. £66 cheaper than Lee....obviously providing Wolvie has the same shipping costs as Darth Maul

That is a quick reply you probably won't find it cheaper
I can't see wolveine being that much hevier than maul I suppose the base is more substantial .
I'm just wondering is this going to be on sale a while?
I see the wolf predator has sold out?

That is a quick reply you probably won't find it cheaper
I can't see wolveine being that much hevier than maul I suppose the base is more substantial .
I'm just wondering is this going to be on sale a while?
I see the wolf predator has sold out?

Already? Wasn't it an open ES? :dunno

Yeah it's a bit strange looked cool as well so not sure why.
Maybe they needed the spare polystone for extra wolverine heads :rock

This is the reply I got from SSC...

"Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department and for your interest in our products.

I can advise the shipping cost to the UK for a Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure would be $140.00, while the Darth Maul Legendary Scale Figure would be $225.00... The shipping cost for the Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure should fall somewhere in between.

If the cost to ship the Wolverine Legendary Scale Figure is more than $250.00, and you request that your order be cancelled, I will see that your deposit is refunded."

That's something at least. It's a nightmare because the tax is such a killer on these statues.
Ill keep a close eye on it whilst I build the wolverine fund.

You think you can relax a bit with these open ES statues but no we have to panic in case they close em :slap

This is an expensive & anxious hobby :lol

You think you can relax a bit with these open ES statues but no we have to panic in case they close em :slap

This is an expensive & anxious hobby :lol

You are completely right I thought I had like a year and a half to build up to it but with that wolf predator I need to get my saving in gear

Its coming but when? Shall I call and pay off the darn thing! I want it now!!!

I will "re-order" this if they do what they did with the wolf pred. Sorry folks I appreciate exclusivity with my collectibles. It looks awesome and would like to get it to match it up with my 1:2 Hulks, but just can't place the order while it remains open.

I did get the LSF wolf pred however just before it wait listed, looking forward to that one arriving .

Chris

I will "re-order" this if they do what they did with the wolf pred. Sorry folks I appreciate exclusivity with my collectibles. It looks awesome and would like to get it to match it up with my 1:2 Hulks, but just can't place the order while it remains open.

I did get the LSF wolf pred however just before it wait listed, looking forward to that one arriving .

Chris

I have high hopes for this one

I have high hopes for this one

Your review and crystal clear pics always get me to place orders for pieces I wouldn't normally order. I bought two bowen Hulks not long ago...I have never owned anything bowen until is saw your pics of him. So I was like.....dam you ave.....now I have to order these lol. Same with medusa and others.

I gatta stay out of your collection thread for a bit lol

Chris

Estimated shipping is $66.21 for me. Not bad.

thats not a bad estimate BR, us in the UK are looking around $180-225 mark :slap

Man I'd love to have money like Averone to spend on myself :yess: :lol

Can you imagine if Alex and Jay combined bank accounts :horror accumalated together would look something like this:

$345,000,000,000,000.53 :panic:

with that cash they could rule the world! Watch out Obama and David Cameron :panic::lol

Back