Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9623.JPG
[/QUOTE]

So much win in this piece, the detail is just so emmense. That head sculpt is such an improvement from the PF version imo. This will without doubt be the definitive Wolverine collectible released to date...hopefully we will get a clearer picture of the shipping date come this weeks newsletter...

:exactly: RB that's why I've got to get it. I kinda wished I just bought it from the of but it doesn't matter as I've got some Grail pieces these last few months. Going to put my deposit down on this in June & go from there.

:exactly: RB that's why I've got to get it. I kinda wished I just bought it from the of but it doesn't matter as I've got some Grail pieces these last few months. Going to put my deposit down on this in June & go from there.

Really happy your jumping onboard the Wolvie LSF RB, i think you've done the right thing by selling your PF and moving on to bigger and better :yess:

I'm hoping to win the lottery this week to jump on this I've had some crazy luck this week. if not I've decided that carnage and ms marvel are going but my wolverine pf is staying for good

I'm hoping to win the lottery this week to jump on this I've had some crazy luck this week. if not I've decided that carnage and ms marvel are going but my wolverine pf is staying for good

If there was one person i'd be certain would jump on the Wolvie LSF it would you be Ant...i really hope finances can work in your favour on this piece :hi5:

Yeah if it was cheaper then I would have it on order but it will be mine reducing ransom buying so should have a good deposit soon and then be able to pay it off

I thought you were staying away from legendary scale figs my man? Congrats on going for this though it looks like it will be awesome. I'd love to see one in person sometime. I'd never have the room or the ***** to throw down $2000 on a statue. Sometimes when I look at the dimensions for PF'S I worry I am getting into something I can't handle lol.

I wasn't planning on it to be honest but this will be an exception. I have a spot where I can display one LSF so it will most probably be my 1st & last one. I'm going to flex it, so I wont be paying it all off at once.

I wasn't planning on it to be honest but this will be an exception. I have a spot where I can display one LSF so it will most probably be my 1st & last one. I'm going to flex it, so I wont be paying it all off at once.

Sorry RB, i feel slightly responsible :( but i know you'll be :woo when you finally get it! :lol

Geez Roberto way to sink poor BRs finances and space in his home. If it was me ordering this my marriage would on the line right now :lol

To be honest, i think it was the killer pics that sealed it for RB :)...in an ideal world i dont think there is any Marvel fan out there who wouldnt want this in their collection - unfortunately with LSF's in comes down to space and money....Sometimes the need for something is too much and the Wolverine LSF is a definate need for me aswell as RB and in my opinion its a Wolverine collectible that i cant see being surpassed. Its the perfect Wolverine collectible and an awesome centre piece in any display, lets just hope it looks just as awesome in hand than it does in the pics :hi5:

Sorry RB, i feel slightly responsible :( but i know you'll be :woo when you finally get it! :lol

And so you should RB :horse

No I've always wanted it but you did give me that final push :lol

After this payday I won't have any more grail pieces to hunt down so this should be a breeze after these last few 3, 4 months

Hi guys, little update for those in UK who wanted to know the shipping costs for the Wolvie LSF...listen up RB! :lecture

Just thought I'd share this message I got from Sideshow....

Dear Andy,
Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department. As per the Wolverine Legendary Scale figure item #400085, the shipping cost for this item to ship to United Kingdom is approximately $75.00 USD.
International customers are responsible for any Duties or Customs fees charged in addition to your order.* Please note that customs fees, brokerage and / or import duties are usually collected by Fed Ex or your local carrier for your government at time of delivery or billed to you shortly thereafter.* You are responsible to obtain this information by contacting your local customs office.* They may need the item’s original cost and shipping weight in order to provide you with an estimate.
Please let me know if I can assist you further!
Best Regards,

Wow! I was expecting this to ship for much more than $75! :horror really surprised. Wolf Predator LSF was $140 to ship to UK and Darth Maul LSF was a whopping $225!! The Hulk Maquette was $65, $10 less than the Wolvie LSF...how can this be?

This news has proper cheered me up! :yess:

This must be hollow then, that wolf predator lsf is so heavy, heavier than hulk pf.

Back