Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what it is about this but I have absolutely no desire to get it or even want it.

There are some that if SSC does like a true modular armor Iron Man or even a Black suited Spidey (symbiote or BiB) and of course the pose, I might be tempted. I don't like how it's too much like the PF and for some reason I have it in my head that something of this scale should be more museum posed not stuffed animals in the museum posed.

LOL...INK.. for sure. Averone... I'm going for the Iron Man LSF first have him paid by August and then Order Wolverine... well that's my plan anyway...:)

LOL...INK.. for sure. Averone... I'm going for the Iron Man LSF first have him paid by August and then Order Wolverine... well that's my plan anyway...:)

Its a wise plan. Thats whats nice about these, you dont have to worry about them selling out fast.

Its a wise plan. Thats whats nice about these, you dont have to worry about them selling out fast.

I agree... Been out of the 1/4 scale and these will make nice pieces to own and hold onto in a collection room... I'm ready for a Batman and Spider-man, Hulk..ect... I don't mind getting one or two a year.. I'm in no hurry...:)

I don't know what it is about this but I have absolutely no desire to get it or even want it.

There are some that if SSC does like a true modular armor Iron Man or even a Black suited Spidey (symbiote or BiB) and of course the pose, I might be tempted. I don't like how it's too much like the PF and for some reason I have it in my head that something of this scale should be more museum posed not stuffed animals in the museum posed.

I feel pretty much the same way. The Iron Man or Darth Maul statue look fantastic. Pieces this size need a more regal pose.

Umm..why hasnt this gone up yet?

They are showing the new pieces for next weeks PO, but still havent put Wolvie up.

This gonna be another wolf pred scenario?

Chris

Good time to sale, knowing that the new 4G iPad will be coming out in a few weeks.

Yes price is gone crazy, I need to take a few bucks off the icing. Got in like many, many years ago.
Im telling you, much better than statues :lecture
Statues are just for enjoying

I agree... Been out of the 1/4 scale and these will make nice pieces to own and hold onto in a collection room... I'm ready for a Batman and Spider-man, Hulk..ect... I don't mind getting one or two a year.. I'm in no hurry...:)

Exactly. :goodpost:

Yes price is gone crazy, I need to take a few bucks off the icing. Got in like many, many years ago.
Im telling you, much better than statues :lecture
Statues are just for enjoying

That's all that I do is enjoy my collection. I still have a lot of Sports memorabilia that I can sale, but I'll save that for when SSC pulls my leg with a 1/2 Deadpool & Apocalypse...:dunno

That will be the only time I'm gonna give any real consideration into pay that amount for a open run statue.

That's all that I do is enjoy my collection. I still have a lot of Sports memorabilia that I can sale, but I'll save that for when SSC pulls my leg with a 1/2 Deadpool & Apocalypse...:dunno

That will be the only time I'm gonna give any real consideration into pay that amount for a open run statue.

Apocalypse?!!!

Dude you go to email me!! I have news! :panic:

Back