Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Flex option
Funny, I have never in my life used it. Never needed it.

10 months, is like one Bowen statue a month. I can do it.

Ordered!

$160 a month/10 months for flexpay :yess:

That is fantastic!
In fact its brilliant!

Some of you guys who only collect Wolverine should not pass this up!
$160.00 a month? Thats like a HT a month! No brainer! :yess:

Man, 2K !!! For that green it should have a swap out portrait but it does look amazing, one thing looks odd to me though - everything but the cloth suit is weathered...

That is fantastic!
In fact its brilliant!

Some of you guys who only collect Wolverine should not pass this up!
$160.00 a month? Thats like a HT a month! No brainer! :yess:

Smart move on Sideshows behalf... Hmmm Batman at $160 $200 a month for 10 months..Seems like a possible 2 LSF a year which makes my wallet happy and feeds my collectors monster...LOL! Geesh I spent more a year when I was buying 1/4 scale...LOL!

Smart move on Sideshows behalf... Hmmm Batman at $160 $200 a month for 10 months..Seems like a possible 2 LSF a year which makes my wallet happy and feeds my collectors monster...LOL! Geesh I spent more a year when I was buying 1/4 scale...LOL!

Im telling you, guys here spend 10x more on other statues (Including me)
Now this is my way to transition to a more clean look. A more uncluttered look.
Slowly selling some limited PF's to make room for the new look 1:2
Well, I already have the 1:2 IM, I cant see a Batman or new Hulk added in the years to come.

Im sorry, but an average collect can afford one of these if they really want one!
Dont tell me you dont! I have seen all of your collections! I am not the only nutty person here! :wink1:

Yeah if some sold 10-15 of their 1/6th dolls, they'd have plenty money for a real statue ;) (joking)

The legendary scale ones aren't likely to sale out are they. So will they hold their 2k value or be a diminishing return?

The legendary scale ones aren't likely to sale out are they. So will they hold their 2k value or be a diminishing return?

It depends if you are in this for the return or for the ultimate enjoyment.
I do agree with others, it would help if after a few years SS give us a production number for these.

Im telling you, guys here spend 10x more on other statues (Including me)
Now this is my way to transition to a more clean look. A more uncluttered look.
Slowly selling some limited PF's to make room for the new look 1:2
Well, I already have the 1:2 IM, I cant see a Batman or new Hulk added in the years to come.

Im sorry, but an average collect can afford one of these if they really want one!
Dont tell me you dont! I have seen all of your collections! I am not the only nutty person here! :wink1:

LOL.. I'd like to call myself Eccentric, but yes the office/collection room will now have that streamline look.. more of a gallery look when I'm done and in the last year I've sold off all my 1/4 scale and busts... I have one sideshow item(4) right now before I get the 1/2 scales, and that's the 1/6 Dewback and four Sandtroopers dio dispaly on a nice shelf over my computer with a Original Star Wars poster framed behind it... couldn't pass that up...:) Now bring on the 1/2 scale....

Just me personally, I don't care about re-sale too much... it was 1/2 scale or mainly out of collecting... no room for 1:1's but 1/2 scale is perfect for my space.

LOL.. I'd like to call myself Eccentric, but yes the office/collection room will now have that streamline look.. more of a gallery look when I'm done and in the last year I've sold off all my 1/4 scale and busts... I have one sideshow item(4) right now before I get the 1/2 scales, and that's the 1/6 Dewback and four Sandtroopers dio dispaly on a nice shelf over my computer with a Original Star Wars poster framed behind it... couldn't pass that up...:) Now bring on the 1/2 scale....

You see, here is what I am talking about.

SS has found a new type of collector. And really it makes great business sense.
Offer the collector many options. Its good for them, its good for us!
Win-win I say! :yess:

It depends if you are in this for the return or for the ultimate enjoyment.
I do agree with others, it would help if after a few years SS give us a production number for these.

Nah, I don't flip. I just would like to know something I spent a lot on is retaining or increasing in value due to selling out or being rare.

Just me personally, I don't care about re-sale too much... it was 1/2 scale or mainly out of collecting... no room for 1:1's but 1/2 scale is perfect for my space.

I am only currently interested in the Wolverine 1:2 as he is my favorite Marvel character and I missed out on the 1:4 one.

Nah, I don't flip. I just would like to know something I spent a lot on is retaining or increasing in value due to selling out or being rare.

I am only currently interested in the Wolverine 1:2 as he is my favorite Marvel character and I missed out on the 1:4 one.

I agree I think he looks great and I think my dog will now stay out of the office room...:)

You see, here is what I am talking about.

SS has found a new type of collector. And really it makes great business sense.
Offer the collector many options. Its good for them, its good for us!
Win-win I say! :yess:

Absolutely, and it does help that the company I've done contractual work for the last year, just hired me as permanent Designer...now I don't mind making long term collecting decisions...:) Not to mention, these 1/2 scale are just _____*** awesome!

Last edited:
Back