Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess what bothers me is the huge NRD gamble that Q/C won't be asleep on this one. I think it will be safe to wait for in-hand pics on this one as well.

I guess what bothers me is the huge NRD gamble that Q/C won't be asleep on this one. I think it will be safe to wait for in-hand pics on this one as well.

Yes I can see why, but this is a new line. We will see
However you can always move it over to something you like if issues come to play.
Chris, greatwall and I will post pics...oh and that other guy who is not taking his daughter to Disney and getting this!:wave

Where's a thread that talks about reward points. I have a lot, but forget how they translate into money.

Yes I can see why, but this is a new line. We will see
However you can always move it over to something you like if issues come to play.
Chris, greatwall and I will post pics...oh and that other guy who is not taking his daughter to Disney and getting this!:wave

Hey since you are selling stuff, want to let go of your Cammy PF EX?

Unless you want to be one the first to own one of these. That might just be your best move, is to wait it out for in hand pics.

You said sale and now you have everyone wanting to dig in your collection for goodies.

Must feel good to be Ave'...:lol

Iron, you knew I sold some BD recently. Just sold my 1:2 Super (getting out of custom 1:2 market to buy more SS)
I just need a little change and the fact that SS is offering me DC now makes it so much easier.

Iron, you knew I sold some BD recently. Just sold my 1:2 Super (getting out of custom 1:2 market to buy more SS)
I just need a little change and the fact that SS is offering me DC now makes it so much easier.

Nah, had no idea that you had sold some of your BD collection. I'm guess it's time to let go of a few things. I guess we all have to streamline our collection at some point in time, or risk going from a collector to a out of control hoarder...(no pun intented)

So hypothetically if they set an edition size for the LSF, what would you guys consider low enough to purchase one for 2k?

500? 250? 100?

I know some characters would probably sell more than others, but it would be nice to have a small edition size to make these ones extra special.

So with open ES there is no number for each, eh. So that kind takes away from the collectibility aspect a tad....

Im telling you, guys here spend 10x more on other statues (Including me)
Now this is my way to transition to a more clean look. A more uncluttered look.
Slowly selling some limited PF's to make room for the new look 1:2
Well, I already have the 1:2 IM, I cant see a Batman or new Hulk added in the years to come.

Im sorry, but an average collect can afford one of these if they really want one!
Dont tell me you dont! I have seen all of your collections! I am not the only nutty person here! :wink1:

although price is a factor, but i honestly have no desire to go above the 1/4 scale, it really has to be something very special and well done that cannot be obtained anywhere else for me to consider.

i got into this hobby because how intricate and detailed those statues looked at such small scale (1/4, 1/5), not to build a 1:1 (or near life size) wax museum.

Back