Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks baD Ass .....:clapcongrats who will buy iT .......! m waiting for Wolf Predator will get that for sure ...... hope it will be around 1500$ coz its scale looked like 1/3 to me .... well waiting for info announcement :impatient:

The shipping will be very costly :monkey2:monkey3

Looks great. Wolverine used to be my favorite as a kid. More than glad I already have the awsome PF. Maybe one day I'll get this one when I have the room.

Now if this were Spider-Man, it'd be an automatic buy.

The shipping will be very costly :monkey2:monkey3

Here's a good way of estimating how much it may cost.
When you got either one of your Hulk PFs, how much did shipping cost you for either one & did it originate from the US?

But of course this one is much more oversized & I'm basing it on the price of the 1:2 Iron Man which is listed as 25 lbs. while Hulk is 51 lbs.

Or easier yet ask someone (Greatwall) who has ordered the 1:2 IM...

Here's a good way of estimating how much it may cost.
When you got either one of your Hulk PFs, how much did shipping cost you for either one & did it originate from the US?

But of course this one is much more oversized & I'm basing it on the price of the 1:2 Iron Man which is listed as 25 lbs. while Hulk is 51 lbs.

Or easier yet ask someone (Greatwall) who has ordered the 1:2 IM...

$75 for Grey Hulk ship from 1 Province away. The green one was local pickup. I did ask Hung and he never got back to me :(

Certainly won't be getting it, but it looks fantastic.

My only gripe is the bicep does look strange. Accurate to the comic, maybe, but sometimes comic accuracy looks strange in 3D.

But everything else... incredible. I love the detailing - the texturing of the boots and gloves, as well as on the dark part of the mask. My favorite thing might be the damage to the shoulder pads.

I think sideshow were smart they'd keep the ES low on LSF's, this is'nt gonna be a fomat for the casual or even hardcore franchise fans, it's gonna be for the favourite character collectors.

Even if your a big fan of X-Men i don't see many ordering this unless they have deep slush funds, oftentimes one will order a PF or the like based on it's design even if the character doesn't resonate as deep with them but for this level of deluxe collectible and it's price i think it will only appeal to hardcore Wolvie fans.

The only Legendary Scale Comic Figures i'm a big enough fan of to drop this amount of cash on are Spider-Man and Nova

I think sideshow were smart they'd keep the ES low on LSF's, this is'nt gonna be a fomat for the casual or even hardcore franchise fans, it's gonna be for the favourite character collectors.

Even if your a big fan of X-Men i don't see many ordering this unless they have deep slush funds, oftentimes one will order a PF or the like based on it's design even if the character doesn't resonate as deep with them but for this level of deluxe collectible and it's price i think it will only appeal to hardcore Wolvie fans.

The only Legendary Scale Comic Figures i'm a big enough fan of to drop this amount of cash on are Spider-Man and Nova

Unfortunately with the Legendary line they will mostly be all open edition.

sorry buddies but this mouth just killing me

1500$ or 500$, is a mouth horribly finished

i dont like,but the pose is a good one for next wolverine pf

LSF01.jpg

I don't have a problem with his mouth, I just have a problem with his ES :)

If this is Galactus yeah i will probably buy one. I am a big fan of Wolverine but won't pay 2K for this. For 2K will just buy the Terminator half scale T800 Endo I think that's worth of 2K. Light up function, chrome and look more awesome than this.

If this is Galactus yeah i will probably buy one. I am a big fan of Wolverine but won't pay 2K for this. For 2K will just buy the Terminator half scale T800 Endo I think that's worth of 2K. Light up function, chrome and look more awesome than this.

:exactly: I also think wolverine should have his teeth showing to look more mean.

I need this no matter what. :monkey5

I know I did promise to my daughter in law that we will go to Disneyland for Christmas this year but come on, this thing is bigger than a ride on Space Mountain !

Wolverine LSF = 2000$

The deception on the face of a little girl = PRICELESS

Don't try to convince me that I'm bad person, Wolverine was already in my life before her.

I need this no matter what. :monkey5

I know I did promise to my daughter in law that we will go to Disneyland for Christmas this year but come on, this thing is bigger than a ride on Space Mountain !

Wolverine LSF = 2000$

The deception on the face of a little girl = PRICELESS

Don't try to convince me that I'm bad person, Wolverine was already in my life before her.

LOL, hardcore!

NOT MY VIDEO. But here's a good look at Wolverine from SDCC 2011. All the Legendary Scale Figures are in the video, Wolverine starts at 4:20 :peace

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hraJeCEUxsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back