Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's fair to say that SS has been reading some of the responses to the $2k rumor on all these LSF pieces and realize it wouldn't be a smart idea to price them in that range; especially considering when the first info came out on them, they were quoted in saying they will be priced around $1,000. Maybe they didn't release any price info on purpose just to gauge the reaction of the consumer?

I think it's fair to say that SS has been reading some of the responses to the $2k rumor on all these LSF pieces and realize it wouldn't be a smart idea to price them in that range; especially considering when the first info came out on them, they were quoted in saying they will be priced around $1,000. Maybe they didn't release any price info on purpose just to gauge the reaction of the consumer?

I was thinking the same. $2000 is a bit much now that I'm thinking about it logically. And its a drastic price increase from the last 1:2 offering which was the IM Mark 3. Not to mention that they probably had to pay royalties to Legacy for every IM 1:2 sold. Hopefully this piece will be realistically priced at $800 - $900. This would probably ensure a sell-out. (unlike the Iron Man 1:2).

That's interesting...... let me help the cause then....

ZOMFG! $2,000, ARE YOU CRAZY THAT'S WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!! YOU THINK WE ARE MADE OF MONEY!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!????!!! NOOOOO!!!!!111ONE!!!

Well, seems like $950 - $1200 is the sweet spot... listen to us sideshow we already have thousands of dollars of your items in our homes... If you want to sell lot's of LSF then heed our advise, If you don't want to then make these guys $2k and sell 20 of them...:)

Unfortunately I can only dream about owning this :monkey2
The price I pay is: normal price x 2 at least!...and then nobody will probably even be willing to ship this internationally :slap

Just for kicks: Trying to figure out what the price range will be, my question is this: How does it compare to the Neytiri piece? Since that is set at $1599 https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400071&ref=search&&400071

From your information Roboren, then this piece will be $1599. I paid $2k for both Ironman and Endoskeleton 1/2 scale. When it comes to details The Endo. should cost more but its not. Anyway, this is good news to me because i am willing to pay $2k for it.

From your information Roboren, then this piece will be $1599. I paid $2k for both Ironman and Endoskeleton 1/2 scale. When it comes to details The Endo. should cost more but its not. Anyway, this is good news to me because i am willing to pay $2k for it.

SS has to pay royalties to Legacy for that piece, so no, it's not set at $1599.

Hmm I would assume the base and or the figures are roto-cast?? Possibly hollow resin and fiberglass maybe... did anyone get any construction info from the SSC folks at the SDCC???

It sounds like a lot more collectors are inclined to buy this piece if it's under $1,500.

I plan on getting it, if it is $1,000 or so that would be great. Won't feel as guilty either buying it.

Back