Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where'd you see that Ink?

I wonder if they'll be doing Creed as well?

On the display name tag, Averone's video on this piece clearly shows Q3 2012, which is too long for me. I hope Sideshow move it to earlier date. 2nd Qtr will be best for me.

yeah seriously how can they say they will be similar in size when right off the bat... wolf pred looks incredibly tiny and would not look very good next to the rest imo.

Yeah, I just hope they try to get the Marvel stuff in-scale with Marvel stuff. Right now, Iron Man looks a little on the small side compared to Wolverine. Hulk is going to look like a shrimp if they plan to keep all pieces around the same size instead of true 1:2 scale. But a LSF Hulk will fit right in with the 1:4 PFs and will finally put the 1:4.5 Kirby one to shame :yess:

I wonder if they'll be doing Creed as well?

I really don't see that one coming to tell the truth. The PF has been in stock for several months now, and doesn't seem to be selling out anytime soon.

Yeah, I just hope they try to get the Marvel stuff in-scale with Marvel stuff. Right now, Iron Man looks a little on the small side compared to Wolverine. Hulk is going to look like a shrimp if they plan to keep all pieces around the same size instead of true 1:2 scale. But a LSF Hulk will fit right in with the 1:4 PFs and will finally put the 1:4.5 Kirby one to shame :yess:

I agree with you KBA, that's really all I'm concerned about, I'm going to display all Marvel together and Wolverine will be the yardstick so
I'll get anyone that looks decent next to him.

If he actually looks good next to IM I may pick him up too, but I will have to see some definitive in-hand pics. As it stand, IM looks too small so I may skip him.

As long as Hulk CSF is a little bigger than Wolvie CSF I'll get Hulk, in this scale a 1:2 Hulk will be too huge lol.

It is an awesome piece, but if it was him in the brown suit it would be an instant buy, now it's not since I already have the PF.

IMG_1783.jpg

Back