Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I do plan on getting it. I'd say 1,600$ is my max. I would go $2,000 for Batman or Captain America though.

From what it says on the SSC website the scales will vary, but the staues will be similar in size, regardless of how big they are. E.g.

"Legendary Scale(TM) category will also provide a rich landscape for characters from various films and comic stories to be displayed together in a very complementary fashion. Although pieces may vary in true scale, Legendary Scale(TM) Figures will share a similar physical size and proportion."

So there you have it.

From what it says on the SSC website the scales will vary, but the staues will be similar in size, regardless of how big they are. E.g.

"Legendary Scale(TM) category will also provide a rich landscape for characters from various films and comic stories to be displayed together in a very complementary fashion. Although pieces may vary in true scale, Legendary Scale(TM) Figures will share a similar physical size and proportion."

So there you have it.

So what's the similar size and proportion of the Wolf Predator CSF and the 1:2 scale Iron Man or Wolverine CSF?

img1918hb.jpg

yeah seriously how can they say they will be similar in size when right off the bat... wolf pred looks incredibly tiny and would not look very good next to the rest imo.

Back