Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Honestly guys, this piece is going to be huge and the price will also be very large. Who can honestly say they have around 2k just to drop on one pvc piece just because its 1:2 and that its Wolverine or Predetor or whoever else they plan to release? Not I, grats to those who can cheers. Not to mention the difference between cost and msrp is prob very high. Sit back and think about all the good that can be done with 2k and how hard you worked to earn it.

I heard $1,200. They are throwing $2,000 around to make $1,200 sound so much better when it's finally released. Now the shipping cost is a whole other story. LOL

BB

I heard $1,200. They are throwing $2,000 around to make $1,200 sound so much better when it's finally released. Now the shipping cost is a whole other story. LOL

BB

Heard where?

Shipping is $150 US while $200 for Canada based on the Iron Man 1:2 Maquette. Not that bad considering the size.

Honestly guys, this piece is going to be huge and the price will also be very large. Who can honestly say they have around 2k just to drop on one pvc piece just because its 1:2 and that its Wolverine or Predetor or whoever else they plan to release? Not I, grats to those who can cheers. Not to mention the difference between cost and msrp is prob very high. Sit back and think about all the good that can be done with 2k and how hard you worked to earn it.

don't be a hater

I was gonna order it even if it was $2K

If it's 1,200$ I'm getting Wolverine, then will look forward to Captain America (that and Batman are the 2 I want most), Spider-Man, Hulk, Superman, and the Joker.

Look so friggin' sweet together!

I miss my P.F.'s of these characters that I sold, I won't let them get past me again!

looks a little smaller than I expected in that photo. $1,200? :lol

Not as small as any of the larger Bruce Lee figures I've seen. :nana:

But it does look smaller than I expected as well.

$200 for Cdn shipping seems a bit high, was that before or after they started discounting the shipping rates to Canada?

Looking at the Iron Man 1:2 Maquette they have a fixed price on shipping considering how oversized the item is & its weight. Anybody in Canada ordered the 1:2 Maquette of Iron Man can shed some light into this.

Last edited:
Not as small as any of the larger Bruce Lee figures I've seen. :nana:

But it does look smaller than I expected as well.

:lol True that, those Ebay prices for the old BL sets are insane! But they never retailed that high :nana:

How many inches taller is this Wolvie than a 1/4?

:lol True that, those Ebay prices for the old BL sets are insane! But they never retailed that high :nana:

How many inches taller is this Wolvie than a 1/4?

Like everything else regarding these "Legendary Scale" figures including exact scale, price & the date for pre-ordering...

225px-Its_a_mystery_charlie_brown_title_card.jpg

Back