Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE WOLF

IMG_4176_zpsd5f093a4.jpg

Perfect Combo.

Warning to uk buyers, just had to pay £347 customs and duty fees on this 20% wont be buying anythng over a grand from SS now:thud::mad:

that's outrageous :gah: were is our european warehouse :(

:exactly:

That is a stupid amount to pay. The main reason i don't use sideshow is simply the guaranteed custom fee's. Granted i don't buy things over 1k or £500 Pf's. The reason simply because my budget won't allow it. Still even cheaper items we pay enough for and shouldn't get hit with them sort of fee's. It sucks we have to wait a hell of a lot longer for items here in the uk but atleast we can rest easy on the customs fee's. If SS ever decided to run an EU warehouse i'd gladly use them.

On topic: This is an amazing piece, and one i sadly will never own :monkey2. Congrats to everyone who owns it/is getting it.

:exactly:

That is a stupid amount to pay. The main reason i don't use sideshow is simply the guaranteed custom fee's. Granted i don't buy things over 1k or £500 Pf's. The reason simply because my budget won't allow it. Still even cheaper items we pay enough for and shouldn't get hit with them sort of fee's. It sucks we have to wait a hell of a lot longer for items here in the uk but atleast we can rest easy on the customs fee's. If SS ever decided to run an EU warehouse i'd gladly use them.

On topic: This is an amazing piece, and one i sadly will never own :monkey2. Congrats to everyone who owns it/is getting it.

They use to have one in Europe but shut it down. :monkey2

Nice!
Where did you order from?

My buddy and fellow freak Marc is a SS dealer. I get Hot Toys figs from him too. The Wolf in person is jaw dropping (and the netting on the legs is not so bad; in fact its growing on me). I am very pleased at what SS did with this piece and for me its the definition of badass. I could have bought a lot of other stuff with the money it cost to get this but at the end of the day, I am only collecting Hot Toys Batman and only higher end Alien and Predator statues now and this fits right in. This was a must buy for me after missing the CM Predator (which I hope to one day acquire; hopefully sooner rather than later). Hopefully SS will do an Alien LSF next.

My buddy and fellow freak Marc is a SS dealer. I get Hot Toys figs from him too. The Wolf in person is jaw dropping (and the netting on the legs is not so bad; in fact its growing on me). I am very pleased at what SS did with this piece and for me its the definition of badass. I could have bought a lot of other stuff with the money it cost to get this but at the end of the day, I am only collecting Hot Toys Batman and only higher end Alien and Predator statues now and this fits right in. This was a must buy for me after missing the CM Predator (which I hope to one day acquire; hopefully sooner rather than later). Hopefully SS will do an Alien LSF next.

Very cool.
Congrats bro and thanks for posting the link to your pics.
Looks awesome!

Just put together my Wolf Predator, and am very happy with it except-
the whip hand came apart as if it was glued together with elmer glue.
the unmasked portrait is missing 4 of the black quills...has anyone else had the missing quill problem?? There was one lying in the box, but the other 3 are nowhere to be found!
After getting the Vampirella Premium Format Figure and seeing what a great job SS did with the packaging, I am disappointed in the packaging for the Wolf. For 2K, this should of had EXTREMELY good packaging. And to be honest, I'm actually surprised mine didn't arrive in worse shape.
Of course I am going to contct SS about the 2 problems. Just wanna know if anyone else feels the same and/or had the same issues with the quills (I know others did with the whip hand).
Overall, is this worth $2000 IMO?...no, but I had to have this piece and don't regret getting it all. It is pretty sick!

Back