Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean Predators 2 the movie or what are you talking about? :confused: Where did you hear this? And whose "they"?

Got a email about the movie Predators 2. Said that on part 2 Ross and the female got a ship to escape but the ship took them from the game reserve to the predator planet. Said we should see a bunch of different predators in this movie.

The Alien Warrior maquette is 1/4 scale. I think the Big Chap was supposed to be but looks more like 1/3.

When they announced the "update" on the predator and alien lines they showed some sketches and pre-work on a new predator maquette. But since sideshow threw wolf into the LSF line and not the original "maquette" line. (Which is BS) they will prob release him as an LSF. Plus the wolf LSF how been getting some serious love so it would I my make sense that they do another one. Imogene a room full of pred LSF's!!! (Wish I was rich$)

THE WOLF

IMG_4176_zpsd5f093a4.jpg

I think this is a piece that you have to overlook the price. Is it worth 2k? Not by any stretch if the imagination. But it is more then likely not intended for anyone worrying about 1k 2k or 10k.

I think this is a piece that you have to overlook the price. Is it worth 2k? Not by any stretch if the imagination. But it is more then likely not intended for anyone worrying about 1k 2k or 10k.

That's one way of looking at it, :lecture but I don't think that was the intention.

Back