Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the review....I thought that there is just no way possible I will get a better wolf collectible. Even with its minor issues, it will still be my grail piece. It will go great with my Wolf Bio, Plasma Caster, 1/5 statue and AVP-R Dio :)

Wolf sucks! Berserker Predator would destroy him.......:nana:

Just tryin to get a little rise out of you.:lol

Wolf sucks! Berserker Predator would destroy him.......:nana:

Just tryin to get a little rise out of you.:lol

I think zerker could def over power him in hand to hand combat but would have to imagine that wolf is more skilled with weapons :).

and :pfft::monkey2

Its all good, friend.

Call me crazy...even with the paint not being amazing...even with the $2000 price tag...even with the netting on the legs, I still pulled the trigger on this. Just count not resist after the video review I saw. Here's to hoping for a mint piece.

You won't regret it. This piece is great in pics but jaw dropping in person. And it's all about that pose. A good friend of mine who does not collect saw mine and is now thinking of buying one.

The Super Preds (Tracker, Falconer and Berserker) were a joke. There was nothing about them IMO to suggest they were superior in any way. It's an okay idea but RR failed to convey to me their superiority.

I really hope that Sideshow would address this issue.
At least let us know what's going on.

:exactly: they should answer why they added netting on this its not they showed us when its up for preorder.... they have to answer this & hope they will

Sorry to say it guys but SS don't seem to care.
I think it started as a passion and now it's a pure money making exercise.
Produce as cheap as possible with little research then sell for maximum profit.
I have two more pieces on pre, any more issues and I'll call it a day.

Sorry to say it guys but SS don't seem to care.
I think it started as a passion and now it's a pure money making exercise.
Produce as cheap as possible with little research then sell for maximum profit.
I have two more pieces on pre, any more issues and I'll call it a day.

i m going to limit myself ....... if i pay asking money n as international customer i pay more for shipping & Duty so i want perfect statue in accuracy + solid preferably & top notch paint job ..... :lecture

Guys, this is really ****** up now, sideshow don't have any replacement for this piece , and only offer $25!!!!

$25 for a problem with the LSF and no replacement parts? I sure hope you meant the 1/5 scale one... which is bad as well but the lesser of 2

HA! No replacement parts, thats why i choose my refund, they offer me $50 refund and keep the damage statue....ummm Hell No! get my money back noW! what a *****ty.

Yes, $25 for a $2k statue!! Wtf?!!! Now I am really ****** up , I really want to keep this since I save $400 from retailer, but this is really not acceptable . What are they thinking !??

Back