Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put together my Wolf Predator, and am very happy with it except-
the whip hand came apart as if it was glued together with elmer glue.
the unmasked portrait is missing 4 of the black quills...has anyone else had the missing quill problem?? There was one lying in the box, but the other 3 are nowhere to be found!
After getting the Vampirella Premium Format Figure and seeing what a great job SS did with the packaging, I am disappointed in the packaging for the Wolf. For 2K, this should of had EXTREMELY good packaging. And to be honest, I'm actually surprised mine didn't arrive in worse shape.
Of course I am going to contct SS about the 2 problems. Just wanna know if anyone else feels the same and/or had the same issues with the quills (I know others did with the whip hand).
Overall, is this worth $2000 IMO?...no, but I had to have this piece and don't regret getting it all. It is pretty sick!

i have one quill missing as well, I agree with you on the package, it's not good at all for $2k statue.
I already email them , still not reply me yet. My delivery is worse cause there is not even a signature need , they just drop off the package on my door.

Vampirella packaging is a small statue so the packing can't compare to a huge LSF. But if you got a chance to see Darth Maul LSF packaging its awesome and thats how the boxes should be done. Wolf was horrible, my box was ripped and had like 5 punctures holes.....Statue wasnt damaged but i still want quality for my 2k.

Just put together my Wolf Predator, and am very happy with it except-
the whip hand came apart as if it was glued together with elmer glue.
the unmasked portrait is missing 4 of the black quills...has anyone else had the missing quill problem?? There was one lying in the box, but the other 3 are nowhere to be found!
After getting the Vampirella Premium Format Figure and seeing what a great job SS did with the packaging, I am disappointed in the packaging for the Wolf. For 2K, this should of had EXTREMELY good packaging. And to be honest, I'm actually surprised mine didn't arrive in worse shape.
Of course I am going to contct SS about the 2 problems. Just wanna know if anyone else feels the same and/or had the same issues with the quills (I know others did with the whip hand).
Overall, is this worth $2000 IMO?...no, but I had to have this piece and don't regret getting it all. It is pretty sick!

got mine this morning, Ive owned the Predator maquette and the CM Predator and i would say this is the best of the three by far, As anyone noticed under the belt round the waist there is loads of tiny holes were they have glued the netting in i hope its not a defect could someone check there's?

Everyone keeps comparing the CM and maquette but those are not Wolf Predator...for me there is a difference. I want Wolf....I wish CM would make a Wolf too but that will never happen.

Congrats on your pick up TB...don't forget to post pics! :yess:

Last edited:
I think is too late for ss to do anything ? Maybe 50% discount on the next predator item for those who bought this LSF , hehe:)

Cancelled mine because some lifesize stuff popped up I wanted but I want to get this eventually even with the netting.

If your movie franchaise doesn't have at least one bad sequel I won't collect you lol.

not happy to hear about the box... too many high end pieces in crappy packaging coming out.... lifesize berzerker was well packed but the predalien bust could have been alot better...

Call me crazy...even with the paint not being amazing...even with the $2000 price tag...even with the netting on the legs, I still pulled the trigger on this. Just count not resist after the video review I saw. Here's to hoping for a mint piece.

Call me crazy...even with the paint not being amazing...even with the $2000 price tag...even with the netting on the legs, I still pulled the trigger on this. Just count not resist after the video review I saw. Here's to hoping for a mint piece.

Well considering how big a Wolf fan you are I'm not surprised. Congrats. :hi5:

Well considering how big a Wolf fan you are I'm not surprised. Congrats. :hi5:

After seeing the review....I thought that there is just no way possible I will get a better wolf collectible. Even with its minor issues, it will still be my grail piece. It will go great with my Wolf Bio, Plasma Caster, 1/5 statue and AVP-R Dio :)

Back