Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it...super happy...netting is there but im kool

IMG_7329_zps4787bddb.jpg

IMG_7328_zpsccc3ffd2.jpg

he looks closer in scale to sideshow 1/4 sale maquette.only the fact he's higher up on the alien makes him look bigger imo.

nice bar the netted legs,

I'll said he is bigger then 1/4, I have compare all my 1/4 pf , and he is much bigger, but not 1/3 for sure.

its funny i just received an e-mail from sideshow saying this figure is shipping. the funny part is that the e-mail contains a huge picture of the predator with no netting on his legs. anywho if i had money to spare i would purchase this fig, looks real cool netting or no netting.

I'd like to see this too. C'mon I remember "someone" claimed it'd be easy... Maybe so for them. Hopefully they ordered one so we can find out!

Nah, that member didn't know what he was talking about. He claimed it can be done in 15 minutes with a pair of scissors... without even first seeing how the netting is attached. :rotfl

:goodpost: What a fool.:lol

in those new pics, this barely looks bigger than 1/4, not by much. Him on top of the Alien throws things off.

avpeb5.jpg

By the way I don't know if you noticed guys that the alien on the floor is clearly underscaled. It's 1/4 if not even smaller. What a weird mix of different scales this statue is :)

avpeb5.jpg

By the way I don't know if you noticed guys that the alien on the floor is clearly underscaled. It's 1/4 if not even smaller. What a weird mix of different scales this statue is :)

I noticed that too. Shame. Like a baby alien that hasn't reached full size yet. Wolf looks to be in scale with the 1/4 maquette. Perhaps slightly bigger. But Wolf is taller anyway isn't he? I know KPH was well over 7 ft. How tall was Wolf actor?

I noticed that too. Shame. Like a baby alien that hasn't reached full size yet. Wolf looks to be in scale with the 1/4 maquette. Perhaps slightly bigger. But Wolf is taller anyway isn't he? I know KPH was well over 7 ft. How tall was Wolf actor?

the actor is: Ian Whyte (born 17 September 1971) is a Welsh actor, stuntman and former professional basketball player. He currently resides in North Shields, Tyne and Wear.

Born in Bangor, North Wales, he is best known for portraying Predators in both Alien vs. Predator and Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem. He stands at the height of 7 ft 1 in (2.16 m).
Whyte portrayed one of the "Engineer" aliens seen in Ridley Scott's 2012 science fiction film, Prometheus.[1]
He portrayed Ser Gregor Clegane in the second season of HBO's A Game of Thrones TV series.

List of acting performances in film and television
Year Film/Television show Role Notes
2004 Alien vs. Predator Scar & Celtic
2005 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Olympe Maxime with Frances de la Tour
2007 Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem Wolf
2009 Solomon Kane The Reaper
2009 Dragonball Evolution Oozaru
2010 Outcast The Beast
2010 Clash of the Titans Sheikh Suleiman
2011 Game of Thrones White Walker First season, 1 episode
2012 Game of Thrones Ser Gregor Clegane
White Walker Second season
2012 Prometheus Last Engineer[1]
2013 The Beachcomber Cluny Barr

Actor for Predator was 7'2" I believe.

Last edited:
Its been years since the original Predator maquette came out, I think we will see a Predator 1 LSF sometime soon bigger then the CM.

I would like a Berserker LSF, they also announced that they are about to start on Predators II. So who knows what the next Predator bad azz will be.

Back