Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, no wolf means money saved as far as I'm concerned.

Man, I was going to stay up all night for this to go up but decided not to at the last minute.

Would be all kinds of pissed if I did and wolf hadn't gone up.

WTH?

BTW on the chat is was confirmed by Mistress (or Marissa can't remember) that Wolf Pred would not be reveled for Spook.

Why put this on the Spook sneak peak if they aren't going to put it up for preorder. Absolutely ridiculous! I hope the 1:5 Predator aren't sold out before this is ready for order. Damn SSC!!!!!:mad:

I mean I am not trying to be a sore loser, I am glad for the people who won but I and I am sure many others was looking forward to this.

You are not a sore loser. I was looking forward to it also but it didn't happen.

Now that it's over this event was just horrible.

it wasnt all bad, ringwraith and 1:5 predator statues were two big nice releases.

I wasnt even expecting wolf lsg at all, then you guys got me all hyped up from that calendar :/ now everyone is mad including me! :slap

This is very untrustworthy of Sideshow.

With that kind of hype and no pre-order. It was even the last day announcement and no pre-order. Everything else came up for pre-order that was announced except the LSF Wolf Predator.

Sideshow should have had an update on there Spooktacular page that it's been delayed and won't be up for pre-order.

I know I sound like a broken record on this one but Sideshow really dropped the ball on this statue. Why show the g%^ D$%^ thing if you are not even going to put it up for pre-order...or make an attempt at putting out an announcement on why it was delayed?

I believe that sideshow may really intend to put this up for pre order on the last day of spook. But they, for some reasons, decided to pull the plug at the last minute and put this on hold.

The reasons are anybody's guess. My hunch is that the other products up for pre order during spook as well as the Darth Maul LSF did not pull in the number of orders sideshow were expecting. If because of poor sales for Darth Maul LSF and they put this on hold to revise the price downwards, then I will be more happy than pissed.

I believe that sideshow may really intend to put this up for pre order on the last day of spook. But they, for some reasons, decided to pull the plug at the last minute and put this on hold.

The reasons are anybody's guess. My hunch is that the other products up for pre order during spook as well as the Darth Maul LSF did not pull in the number of orders sideshow were expecting. If because of poor sales for Darth Maul LSF and they put this on hold to revise the price downwards, then I will be more happy than pissed.

That is all fine and dandy but at least let customer's that want to potentially get this piece know why in the he$% they decided to pull the plug on it. If they came on and said, hey...we realized we screwed up on the scale of this figure and decided to make it a maquette instead with a price adjustment. I would be more than happy to ride it out. My thing is, if they plan to not release the figure anymore because of other things not meeting there expectations, let me know so I can move on to looking to purchase something else.

Its really gonna be a lose - lose situation if they keep us in the dark about it because I will not purchase something else from them I was looking to get before I know for certain the cost of this item. A very bad PR move for sideshow, this being one of the more anticipated statues they will release this year.

That is all fine and dandy but at least let customer's that want to potentially get this piece know why in the he$% they decided to pull the plug on it. If they came on and said, hey...we realized we screwed up on the scale of this figure and decided to make it a maquette instead with a price adjustment. I would be more than happy to ride it out. My thing is, if they plan to not release the figure anymore because of other things not meeting there expectations, let me know so I can move on to looking to purchase something else.

Its really gonna be a lose - lose situation if they keep us in the dark about it because I will not purchase something else from them I was looking to get before I know for certain the cost of this item. A very bad PR move for sideshow, this being one of the more anticipated statues they will release this year.

sideshow does check this forum from time to time, if you look everywhere that the 1:5 classic statue was mentioned, MANY people did not order and are waiting on the lsg before deciding. So by pulling the lsg, it made a lot of those people waiting give up and order the 1:5 figure, as evident by the responses on this forum.

and if they announced lsg would be delayed by xyz or released on abc, it would defeat the purpose of making people order the 1:5 version, as the fans will continue to wait before deciding.

There is a reason to everything sideshow does, they are a corporation with the goal of making max money(and there is nothing wrong with that). The spookacular event was cool but also a nice pr move by sideshow to clear out the old junk inventory and build goodwill.

One thing i really do not like is their constant inventory manipulation, the death dealer ex for example was at 1 remaining piece at their low inventory page and i know for sure 1 was ordered (probably more than that), and now it's back to in stock and removed from low inventory.

It's a love hate relationship with ss :gah:

Back