Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really because most ppl don't even know if they will be buying it cause they don't know the price. We all have a price limit and if this is above that limit, then the "saving" would have been pointless. If this went up for PO tomorrow, it prolly wouldn't get shipped until 3rd or 4th qtr next year anyways, that's plenty of time for saving.

+1

Bring on P2 LSB in the meantime!:clap

not really because most ppl don't even know if they will be buying it cause they don't know the price. We all have a price limit and if this is above that limit, then the "saving" would have been pointless. If this went up for PO tomorrow, it prolly wouldn't get shipped until 3rd or 4th qtr next year anyways, that's plenty of time for saving.

I wonder if they will got with the same $2000 price tag as Maul or even a $1600-1800.

+1

Bring on P2 LSB in the meantime!:clap

I think the P2 lsb is the only other piece I would consider ordering before Wolf goes up. I don't have anything else on order right now and I will prolly wait for in hand pics on Dutch.

I wonder if they will got with the same $2000 price tag as Maul or even a $1600-1800.

well that's the question that's been driving us all nuts.

This piece does look awesome but I cant see it selling well at 2k. I still think the CM is better and even that was steep at 2000. If this was the origial predator I may consider 2000 but not for the Wolf.
I am hoping no more then $1500 but it should be around $1200

lol it wont go up just because you guys keep posting about it. they need time to get people to order the 1:5 version first.

Ah so my one post on the subject of it going up didn't do anything, oh well :(

You maybe right about them trying to clear out the 1:5 version first.

think they said 2012.

sucks big time.

The only thing celebrating is my wallet.

The wolf lsg is so much better than the original p1, to each its own :)

P1 was the original; the one that started it all. And he was a timeless design. A Classic. No doubt.

That said, the wolf is a much better hunter and an ultimate warrior. :clap
Remember the scene in AVP:R - He's sitting on his throne like command center and sees the other Preds' spaceship crash. And he gets ready to depart with an attitude like 'Ok. You guys have screwed up. Ah well. Looks like I've to clean up your mess'

He also beat the s__t outta the Predalien quite to an extent even though he was a new enemy :thwak

So even though I love the classic Pred, the wolf is my all time favorite. Besides, he looks just badass!!

BTW, whats Wolf LSG?

Back