Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why are you guys so sure this will be on sale at the end of spooktacular? is there some leaked info?

because they already put out the classic predator at the beginning of the event, which was probably the biggest release of this whole thing with the ringwraith statue.

what make you all think they will release another predator at the end?

not that i am not waiting impatiently too, but just doesnt seem logical.

why are you guys so sure this will be on sale at the end of spooktacular? is there some leaked info?

because they already put out the classic predator at the beginning of the event, which was probably the biggest release of this whole thing with the ringwraith statue.

check the spook calendar man

come on man, get with the program here.

My heart skipped a beat when i heard $2000! :gah:

Would be able to buy it on my B'day although I'm looking for a MISB one! :cuckoo: :FREAK:

you can get a reg for that price :). Only an idiot would still have that piece sealed in a box after all these years, your not gonna find one. Not to mention, what would you do if it was broken or something? it's not like you would be able to get a replacement. I don't understand ppl that want statues sealed in box because if you don't ask them to inspect it, your SOL if it's broken.

you can get a reg for that price :). Only an idiot would still have that piece sealed in a box after all these years, your not gonna find one. Not to mention, what would you do if it was broken or something? it's not like you would be able to get a replacement. I don't understand ppl that want statues sealed in box because if you don't ask them to inspect it, your SOL if it's broken.

You've got a point there. :lecture

But then there always that concern whether it was displayed properly or there's any damage due to the lighting etc. Pics normally do not show such defects IMO.

Confusions confusions....man, this is really tough. Especially when big bucks are involved. :gah::gah:

You've got a point there. :lecture

But then there always that concern whether it was displayed properly or there's any damage due to the lighting etc. Pics normally do not show such defects IMO.

Confusions confusions....man, this is really tough. Especially when big bucks are involved. :gah::gah:

well, I guess just get the 1/5 statue then :)

ok i got with the program...just saw it on the calendar.

:clap:clap:clap

Less then 24 hrs before we finally see this :yess:. I'm either gonna be really happy this time tomorrow or really pissed off. Your call Sideshow :monkey1

Except for any edition sizes you will be happy since Sideshow looks like they are moving away from the whole " limited " collectible business with a lot of products.

it's almost guaranteed to be open es just like the darth maul lsf released.

and we already know this statue kicks ass.

the question really is around the price and exclusive version or not. I will be very happy if it's $1kish but doubtful.

well, I guess just get the 1/5 statue then :)

:clap:clap:clap

Less then 24 hrs before we finally see this :yess:. I'm either gonna be really happy this time tomorrow or really pissed off. Your call Sideshow :monkey1

Yeah. I think I'm gonna have to settle with him for now. Still I'll be on the hunt for both of them :D

Tomorrow's day is really gonna be a do or die for SS. Fingers crossed...!

see i was right, they just posted the event is over :mad: there is no lsf release, it didnt make sense they would release 2 predator statues cannibalizing each other.

what a crappy ending

Sideshow, you go to hell, you go to hell and you die. Why put up the damn preview if your not going to release it? :thwak

Back