Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there offices close pretty soon, we better see something, there's still a tiny bit of hope cause the final Mort comic isn't up yet either, and I would imagine SS would have announced over FB or Twitter if Wolf wasn't going up.

LETS RIOT NOW MOTHER ____ERS!!!!!!!!!!! BURN EM DOWN. LIES. LIES.LIES :panic:

The-Simpsons-Movie-957copia.jpg

Still not fricken up yet? C'mon SSC just put the damn thing up so I can make up my mind to either order this or the other predator statue.

Maybe due to the poor sales of the 2k Maul, they decided to hold off on the Wolf LSF? Just a wild speculation from me!

You could be right about that. If a 1/2 scale Maul with light up saber won't sell at $2,000 maybe they are gearing up for a bad response to the 'Legendary' price they are tagging onto their 'Not So Legendary Scale' Wolf without any light up function.

You could be right about that. If a 1/2 scale Maul with light up saber won't sell at $2,000 maybe they are gearing up for a bad response to the 'Legendary' price they are tagging onto their 'Not So Legendary Scale' Wolf without any light up function.

I still don't get the "let's raise the prices because the economy's bad" process..

Ya'd think they would make it more affordable and work from a more realistic profit margin in order to increase sales and positively increase their bottom line.

Back