Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Action pose + Whip + Alien base = Insta-Buy!

Me = :yess:
Wallet = :horror

Although a Bio EX is a must for this. :lecture

And my guess is this is going to be closer to the 1/4 scale

If this is 1/2 scale it will be close to if not over $3000, it's ADi. Looks incredible.

Yeah, a 1:2 scale with ADI could very well be 3k. Hope to see some extra function for that price tho.

Hope this means the cinemaquette prices fall, I don't have room for the legendary scale but a cheap Pred cinemaquette would be very nice.

Yeah the switch out mask would be a must. Light up laser sighting would be a nice addon too. I wouldn't mind paying extra for that.

i forsee u and i starting to sell off more pieces to clear room for these monsters :lol

i reckon my custom case can house 3 or 4 of them.

But that would be it.

i forsee u and i starting to sell off more pieces to clear room for these monsters :lol

i reckon my custom case can house 3 or 4 of them.

But that would be it.

I probably woldn't sell anything but they will be boxed up or relegated to the house : P

Yeah gotta think about making custom cases for these, otherwise the kids may damage them. What's in your custom case atm?

Yeah the switch out mask would be a must. Light up laser sighting would be a nice addon too. I wouldn't mind paying extra for that.

I probably woldn't sell anything but they will be boxed up or relegated to the house : P

Yeah gotta think about making custom cases for these, otherwise the kids may damage them. What's in your custom case atm?

click on my sig to take a look :hi5:

So glad, that i did not pull the trigger for the CM predator. This piece will be in my collection for sure.

Lucky! I wish i had the room for this, I can't believe how awesome this looks! the pose is just badass! Congrats to all you lucky people. :1-1:

Really impressive collection and display bro. Thi will fit well in your collection. Depending on what scale this is I may have to pick up the IM 1:2 as well.

the gears in my head are already turning...

I dunno about you but i realise some pieces just aren't meant to be boxed.

eg. Vader PF (the suit will crumble if you leave it in storage for too long)

Back