Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this time weve been crying out for a 1:4 scale Wolf and we get this monster, looks awsome but its just a tease for me and presumably most other mortals with bills to pay. Lets hope IGN's rather optimistic price guess is accurate, if this is $1k il be all over it like a rash, same for Maul.... i think we all know they won't though.

Since ADI was involved, I doubt it will go that cheap. But there is hoping I guess....

Action pose + Whip + Alien base = Insta-Buy!

Me = :yess:
Wallet = :horror

Although a Bio EX is a must for this. :lecture

And my guess is this is going to be closer to the 1/4 scale

why would you guess that though? Nothing points to that so far, but you know what, now that I think about it, it's possible. It's possible because according to the SS interview, all these will be roughly the same height. You take those other characters announced, their characters are short in comparison to a Pred, so if Wolf is the same size as a 1:2 scale human character, that would bring Wolf in approx 1:3-1:4 scale. I hope this theory sticks and SS doesn't make the human characters in scale with a truly accurate 1:2 scale Wolf.

If this is 1/2 scale it will be close to if not over $3000, it's ADi. Looks incredible.

But IM from Legacy wasn't even 2k, People can hardly afford a 2k statue, let alone a 3k one. I would be out for sure if it's 3k. Once they give us the true height of this thing, it will be easier to pin point a better estimate.

You never know. I'm thinking of a theme for my collection.

Talk about Sideshow throwing a spanner in the works :slap

Good thing is the LSF have officially cured me of my HT addiction :lecture

No more 1:6 figures anymore :clap

I know, it's gonna be hard to let go of the 1:6 addiction. I had planned on buying 5-6 HT figs this year, not so sure anymore. It depends what the price tag on this will be.

I'll still collect LOTR PFs but for the license that are going to have LSF, I'll just collect one.

Don't see LOTR having LSF.

If they do then :slap

Imagine a Morgul Lord in this scale and size :horror

Sideshow Collectibles Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQUYZ2tBV4&feature=channel_video_title"]‪Sideshow Collectibles Legendary Scale Figures Announcement‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

ah, you beat me to it :pfft::lol. Idk guys, I'm thinking there will be no Bio head for this. The other 1:2 pieces didn't have switch out parts. :gah:

Anyone else notice they had the Neytiri maquette in that video as a LSF? She's 35" tall, which would fall just about into their 1:2 scale, and costs $1599.99 usd. If that's around the scale and price they're looking at for these, bring it on!!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

WOW! I just can't stop looking at that thing! I loved the Wolf character (even though the movie pretty much sucked), but that HT Wolf was freaking terrible and I got sick of looking at it and sold it!!!

This though, this is WOLF!! :yess:

Can't wait to see the full product reveal and get a price on this bad boy!!

Anyone else notice they had the Neytiri maquette in that video as a LSF? She's 35" tall, which would fall just about into their 1:2 scale, and costs $1599.99 usd. If that's around the scale and price they're looking at for these, bring it on!!!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

$1500 is right in my wheel house :clap

I expect this Predator piece to be considerably more than $1600...i has 2-3 times the detail of Neytiri and is far more complex. I'll willing to say this piece will be i the $2400+ price range.

Stop giving Sideshow idea's. I think we all expect the price to be high but how nice would it be if they pleasently suprised us with the price on this line...

Back