Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All i can say is WOW!!!!!!!:horror but if this is infact 1:2 scale I'll be a little disapointed. I was hopeing for a 1/4 maquette. 1/2 scale is just
to big for my collection..:monkey2
Also if it is indeed that big you will be paying cinamaquette prices...$2000+

Another one at this scale!!! How many legendary scale figs are they showing at the Con??? This makes the 4th one on my count (Obi-wan, maul, wolverine, wolf Pred) did I miss any?

Did anyone stop to think if the production paint apps will look that good? With a giant piece like that, calling so much attention to itself, shoddy paint would be the last thing it needs. Here's hoping SSC knock it out of the park for Wolf fans. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't at least want to see how this turns out.

I think that was more of a personal project. He was still unsure as to whether or not he'd cast and sell the parts, but either way, there's no reason to kick himself. That's like saying you should feel bummed if Sideshow puts out a 1:1 P2 Predator after you've made one of your own.*

*Which might actually turn out better... :monkey3

HELP!!! too much awesomeness!!

I'll forgo maul and get this bad boy! 1:2 all the way!!!!

I think that was more of a personal project. He was still unsure as to whether or not he'd cast and sell the parts, but either way, there's no reason to kick himself. That's like saying you should feel bummed if Sideshow puts out a 1:1 P2 Predator after you've made one of your own.*

*Which might actually turn out better... :monkey3

nah, it was meant to be sold as a finished piece, I forget what the ES was/is on it. There's a thread over at SF. They were charging 2k for it. And ____, if I spent 2k on that one, and than this bad ass ____ came out, I WOULD be kicking myself.

wow...words cant even express how freaking kick ass that Wolf is. Unfortunately and probably for the better, judging by peoples comments this bad boy will be out of my price range.

So, is this confirmed as 1:2 scale...or are people just guessing?

none of these new scale pieces are 100% 1:2 scale in accuracy, but they are supposed to all be 1:2 scale size if that makes sense. All 4 of these new pieces are supposed to be equal in height, according to what was said in the interview anyways. There's a lot left to clarify on the specifics.

So, is this confirmed as 1:2 scale...or are people just guessing?

I suppose it's just speculation at the moment. But I find it strange that
it's called a legendary scale figure and not a maquette.
Correct me if I'm wrong but arn't maquettes usualy 1/4 scale????

I suppose it's just speculation at the moment. But I find it strange that
it's called a legendary scale figure and not a maquette.
Correct me if I'm wrong but arn't maquettes usualy 1/4 scale????

it's a new line with this "new" scale. Legendary refers to the the LSB's that are also 1:2 scale in most cases.

I am happy with any scale as long as it is not less than 1/4. The Predators movie maquettes were too small and the quality in the sculpt and paint sure wasn't there.
I hope legendary scale is 1/3 I really like this scale in CM's for displaying my A list characters.

1:3 would be the perfect size for this imo.. And if it is, atleast I have a tiny chance of getting one.
If it's 1:2 + there's just no way...

So when are these tentatively going to be released? If it's next year sometime, I'm in!! With all the POs I got now, flex paying the Berserker life-size bust isn't killing me. Have to wait to see what the flex payments will be like, though.

Back